Monday, January 31, 2005

Best Ever...
...the beginnings

So then it was Friday..and that's where the real 'fun' begins...

so I finally rolled out of bed, a little later than I had wanted to, but everything was alright..I still had time to get things going...

of course one of the first things I do is get online...wait no, that's a lie...it's not mandatory first thing..I get to it when I get to it, I've really taken myself away from any bad online habits I may have had..so it's not the immediate first thing I do, but I get to it...that's a start...anyways...so I'm checking people's away messages to see if anything interesting is going on that I should know about, and it seemed about half of the messages I checked were all pertaining to what type of day Friday was to them...for some this Friday, or day in general, was real crappy..and conversely the others were happy about it being the weekend....so I put up my initial away message letting people know just how confused I was about what today was supposed to be, and said whatever, make your own decision..then went about what I needed to get done...

after all the was completed I made my own conclusion that Friday was going to rock my face off...I knew from the starts it was a good day all in all..I had no idea it was going to be as fucking huge as it turned out to be...but ironically enough, as I left for work I changed my away message to say that Friday was going to be fucking great day...

I got to work, people were asking about the upcoming Saturday night party..I helped them with directions and other questions like, "How much?"..."well it's four bucks a cup to drink all night...but for a girl who sleeps with me it's only two and a quarter.." yeah, I rock....and with my mind still on Saturday nights events, Brittany was very helpful by allowing me to switch shifts with her so I did not have to close and could get home and get an earlier start on things...

so 10 came and I left work with only twelve dollars in my pocket, whatever, fuck it..I wasn't going stay any longer than I already had and I didn't feel like being a bitch, so I left and went home...Jim reminded me of the house party going just down the road where c-slot was playing...so I ate, changed and left for that at 11...

alright, so there was a party, and to be perfectly honest with you..I really do not like parties...I'm more prone to seem 'liking it" at parties I have only....basically if I'm out of my house bubble, fuck the world I'm anti-social...one good reason I told myself as I stood around with folded arms was, "I hate parties, I hate people, why, because they're not talking to me...mainly I don't know anybody so I can't have a security blanket to snuggle with...

Coinslot played, it was enjoyed by the crowd...everyone says it was their best show ever, I wasn't, and never, pay attention..I just notice mess-ups and no harmonica for "Joe Kewl"..so yeah, I couldn't give you an honest answer for this show...I dug the lights? but yeah...let's get to better times...

so there was this hottie red-head chick (note that I said hottie red-head chick...what's that about, I hate red-heads....but she was actually kinda attractive in that type M girl way...whatever) who was totally getting down to the funk, or as I like to call it, the C-Factor...ok I just made that up to waste space...anyways this girl, Amy, was into the Kneeler..they talked, and I had this great shot, but somebody walked right in front of me..grrr..I totally had this perfect image thing going, it was intense..anyways...things were going down then C-slot was asked to play a second set..by this time everyone was pretty much wasted so they were allowed to freestyle and just jam without having any repercussions of people hating them..

personally I like the freestyle jazz-jam sessions, whatever..the highlight though was the fact that Neil broke so many strings so many times they gave him an electric acoustic to play with..and he did that and more, rocking out hard wrapping up the last song on the ground with the crowd swarming around him...what a sight...

and it was the during the second set that I actually started to warm up to the party..Spaulding and I had a fucking great time playing our air instruments...we rocked out just as hard as they did...

so then after that rock out it turned into dance party time...and yeah, here we go....this entire time has just been a build up for Amy wanting the Kneeler, now would be the crucial moment to let all loose...foot loose....

we danced and we're having a good time, but things weren't going anywhere, or so it seemed..things weren't going as they 'should have' or how Neil 'would' have liked, totally unlike most situations in the past...she was timid, or just playing hard to catch, but anytime Neil would get by her to dance she would spin off to all areas in the basement...I watched as this went down and was trying to help the Kneeler out playing scenarios in my head...we were on the same wavelength and we had brief talks while she was away about how "something needed to happen"..and then, out of the blue, it did...

1 comment:

MarisolLef said...

"now would be the crucial moment to let all loose...foot loose.... " hahahaha this quote should be at any disco, just for laughs lol