Saturday, January 22, 2005

Garden State-esque...
..still don't like the movie...

So I went on a little trip the other day...nothing big..needed cereal and do some other things...

I won't lie, I had a good time visiting..but I think that's the key term...visiting...anything else would seem too much? yeah, I missed somethings...mainly the familiarity of the area, what I probably miss the most is the roads, knowing my ways around and having the three options, whereas here I just got the one to drive around in...I miss the starr plaza sign with all the updates of when things are coming to town, plus the weather and time...and I miss having a meijer around...other than that..nothing really...

I found it funny how I didn't get carded in the hometown grocery store..just ramble to the cashier and boom, here's your alcohol...but then it happened again at Meijer..but that was probably due to all the pricing confusions...

but the best was when I walked into the vacuum of the town, an old work place of mine...and literally this is how the greeting went, "HEY, what's up....so who's 16?" commenting on a blog post that I had made only hours the night prior..yeah, funny shit...either I got some die hard fans, people who are as bored as shit on the internet, or full fledged stalkers...either way I'm content, people actually read this shit religiously, and that's all I could ask for..touching the lives of others in some way shape and form....

it seemed as if I were only in town for a little bit (and by town I mean the greater region) but I was there for a good length of time, and I still was not able to get everything I needed done or accomplished..sad indeed...it still feels as if I forgot something...

I was able to hit up the newly facaded RtC (WHY did not somebody tell me of this...) and had a good talk about love and shit of that nature....it was good

but all good things must come to an end, and yeah, it did with the return home...honestly I was happy to be coming home, but of course we all know what happened when I returned...

No comments: