Monday, October 20, 2008

Sea-Sea's

i always work Monday...
what the effnf?

today's a nothing day...i got home late last night, i don't work today, but i work tomorrow at 6am...so that doesn't really offer me a lot of time to go and travel like i would...so instead..i do nothing.

i woke up at 10 because of something, but quickly fell back to sleep..i woke again at noon because my phone was going off..the ex texted me last night sometime asking when she could get her stuff...i never replied last night...so she texted me again today at noon...i didn't have time for that, and just silenced my phone...how does it feel...

i may have gotten up shortly after that, but i didn't get out of bed til 130, and that was to use the bathroom...i had nothing on the agenda today..i was so bored i showered. i did a little online stalking, or so i was told by the person i was stalking, and that kept me entertained for a bit..until i got hungry...so i decided to deposit some money in the bank and head out for Cici's pizza

TJ made mention of it yesterday, and i remembering we had one just down the road thought it sounded like a good idea...(didn't i just have pizza on Friday?) TJ also made mention of hating me because i was fucking his ex-girlfriend...ohh the humor...

i ate alone at a buffet..i like that, i like giving myself an hour to enjoy myself with food and maybe a book...they actually have TV's in there, and video games..it's something short of the greatest place on earth...today i brought in with me one of the journals i wrote years ago...i'm probably the only person in the world who can read my handwriting, and at times, it's even beyond me...the one i brought in with me was the one i started at Cedar Point in 2006...

reading over the pages dusted off old memories, refreshed them in an HD format sort of way..as i pieced together the horrible hieroglyphics, images in my head played out like i was right there, reliving every moment..even though i wrote a brief synopsis on the events, my mind put together the rest, adding in conversations, outfits, weather conditions, all the mundane details to make this memory seem real.

i had forgot a lot of things i wrote about...it was the end of may 2006 and i had asked TJ to move to Indy with me...i hated Indy, but we wanted to be near each other and i was over Btown...makes sense now in 2008 why i am here, it all had to do with something that never happened in 2006...

the ex calls..i hit the 'fuck you button' while saying, "don't.fucking.call me" i giggle like a school girl and just repeat it. she doesn't leave a message..what a lameass...

12 pieces of pizza, 4 breadsticks, 2 refills of lemonade, 1 brownie, and 1 cinnamon roll into the evening and i called it quits..i don't think i was full, i was just finished. i made it back to my place, got into my room...i noticed how dimly lit the place was, i hopped into bed, the same place i had been this morning, the same place i am in every day of the week...i didn't want to come back home, but what else was there for me to do..

i wake up to my phone going off..apparently i finally replied to the ex and then passed out, funny...i'm still in my clothes, minus the sandals i wore today - heck even the sunglasses i wore are still on my head..i'm that cool, "i wear my sunglasses to bed"...

i sit up...i am upset now...i just napped and now there is no way humanly for me to go to sleep tonight, i ruined it. it's after 830..i don't want to do a thing right now...i don't feel like reading my journals, i barely get by with blogging....this room has so much bad energy it'll be the death of me

i'm so bored out of my mind i almost want to take an ambien now to just get it over with...the ex will be coming on Friday or Sunday..i tried telling her whenever is best for her, however i won't be here...i want one of my girl friends to be here to punch her in the face, that'd be nice...

the half pill kicks in..i'm giggling at everything while i chew on the string attached to my jacket..cpydi is talking to me via aim, i change my status to reflect that for TJ, but he's away...it doesn't last long enough though...soon after i start commenting on how stupid everything is...apparently that's my go to word...i'm still chewing on the string though...and now i just feel down...i just want to sleep when i am supposed to











"said like a little kid...'Teeeeej, your ex-girlfriend is turning me on...tell her to stop"

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I could totally hear you singing the "I wear my sunglasses to bed"...it made me giggle too.

Jangus said...

lol...what's really weird is in my dream i sang "i wear my sunglasses at night" over the tune of "see you again" by miley cyrus...it was weird..but i had different sunglasses in my dream than the ones i was actually wearing while dreaming..

and yes, it makes me giggle when i sing my songs

Cynthia said...

How do you know a Miley Cyrus song well enough that the tune ends up in your dream?

I guess in your defense, a lot of things you don't know much about must make it into your dreams...

Jangus said...

yeah..i don't know anything..ever...all the time....

and because it's teaj's ringtone...lol