Wednesday, March 30, 2005

WNDP26....
..what just happened???

So it may have been one of the weirdest emotional WNDP's to date...

So all day at work I had no idea it was Thursday, I mean I knew, but I didn't think it was, it felt like a Monday..probably the days off I had, but still. So at work I was thinking about what to do tonight...wanted to watch a movie, more or less go out, but nothing is out (and everyone and their cat wants to see Sin City...ohhh, artsy mother fuckers...) So when I realized it was Wednesday, I couldn't, and didn't want, to believe it..I just wanted to watch MacGyver or something..something tame..but that's not what happened...

I arrived to the house late, 11:00, thus missing the season finale of Ashlee, but was immediately happy when I saw Chris. Shortly after I walked in the door I got a call from Danielle asking me to pick up some things for tonight..so Chris and I took off (god I love that kid)...I asked him about the house, and it's a total go..I just have to reconfirm the idea into his head many a times, so it doesn't accidentally slip and leave me homeless..

made it back home, few more people showed up, but I still needed to make some calls..especially since the Kneeler wasn't there. Rain started coming down, everyone was on the porch..I made the offer to make out in the rain, and as I went to change my clothes (getting out of the work clothes I needed to wear for tomorrow) I was distracted several time..even after I changed my actions were elsewhere..by the time I actually made it out, the rain had nulled to a drizzle..o Amber and I started talking...people came out to the balcony, didn't notice us, those drunk bastards...then we hear, "move..I'm gonna hit you.." it was Neil, on his bike...faded as hell.

I don't know how he does it, but every Wednesday he manages to get himself more drunk than the prior week..and everytime as he leaves he always says the line, "I've never been this gone before..." ohh man..anyways...he walks inside, I hear the yell from the crowd inside, regaled at his presence...soon after I see him with lit candle on the porch, with the "let's do this" look on his face...god, why do they taunt me so...

So we got inside, and Neil actually wanted to get in on the action, so to speak...I mean it was Beer-thirty on a random Wednesday night, why not? so we got on the couch side-by-side, Danielle poured the hot wax over our bare chests while Chris took pictures...then it was Chris' turn..and then Danielle and Christa(?) got in on the action..and I converted four non-believers over to that side...Neil actually thought it was really hot, really hot..and everyone else enjoyed it as well...I know what I'm talking about...yes, even involving sexual activities..from the virgin (enter my favorite quote from the other night in here)..

that drunken charade went on for awhile, I obtained a camera and I had fun taking random shots...Molly was drunk, and belligerent..and in a few moments everyone was peacing out..Neil was up and gone in literally two seconds, and people just followed his exodus..a minor dance party lingered on the floor for a song or two, but then everyone left made their way to the porch..small and quick conversation was made..people not wanting to walk with other people..drunk people leaving and then coming back...yeah, random

I'll quote the official time of death at 2:00, though everyone finally got their asses off the porch fifteen minutes later...












Pies will be served at my wedding....and there are two people on the receiving end...

1 comment:

MarisolLef said...

"Pies will be served at my wedding....and there are two people on the receiving end..." is this literally, if so, give me a big one, I luff pie!

Also I didn't get much what was going on with you and Neil... so you both waxed your chest while being drunk? lol ok but idk what's so sexual bout it...mmm