Monday, March 07, 2005

Coke with Lime...
coke..with lime...

yeah, just as you read it, as I said it, as the commercial stole it....

So I tried the new Coke with Lime today, and let me tell you I like it...I fully endorse it! I was a little skeptical about it, because we all remember how horrible Coke/Pepsi with Lemon or Citrus or whatever the fuck they put in it was...yeah, that shit tasted like shit..and I am not a fan of Vanilla Coke out of the can, unless it's a day old, flat and warm..but whatever, I'll give anything a try..so I opened the bottle, took a sip and wow, I was amazed in so many ways, but subtle ways... my response literally went like this..

"wow...tastes like Coke.......with Lime"

now I know that doesn't sound convincing, or maybe evens sounds stupid, but try it, and think of those other shitty concoctions they've made before...this is actually what it says, Coke..with Lime....I couldn't be happier..I have a new mixer!!!













"Coke with Lime tastes like Coke.....with Lime, amazing I know"

1 comment:

MarisolLef said...

hahahaha you crazy pop pop pop boy poopy poopy boy lol