Tuesday, March 15, 2005

Tuesday's My Day...
Picking it back up....

So for the most part, today was a very productive day...

I think it was to make up for the horrible day I had yesterday, well, continuing with the salvaging idea..I woke up late, it was 2:20, so yeah, definitely late..but as soon as I woke up, othing but productivity on my part...I got my haircut, came back here, showered, shaved, did my taxes, filed my FAFSA, made a blogpost, applied to some jobs, and was off to work by 4..under two hours and I totally rocked out during that time...

at work everyone noticed something different about me...the thing about the haircut is I actually got it cut when I needed just a touchup, not a full fledged haircut..so of course it wasn't too noticeable to anyone since I style it like a madman to begin with..some noticed the forward push it had, nothing like I've done before..but they still said something was off...then I filled them in...I shaved, everything off my face...

yes, so now I'm back to looking like I am twelve again, yippie for getting carded for R-rated movies..everyone likes the look of course, the baby-face and all..so whatever, I just don't like the fact I look so young, now there'll be no doubt in anyone's minds that I'm still in highschool...

So after work there was a party, funny thing about that is as soon as I walked in the doors at the OG the greeter asked me if I was going to Ryan's (the kid who was having the party..) and then that was the question on everyone's minds after that....I did have plans for breaking into the abandoned house across the street and watching Home Movies, but I guess we'll see what happens....

I was last to leave work, so I quickly made it here, saw nobody was around, and figured plans for the night were cancelled, so I headed to Ryan's, figuring people would be there since it was after 11...I did my best to figure out the crappy directions and made my way in the general area where he lived..when I got inside, I was the first OG person there...fifteen minutes passed and Ryan asked me if I could go out on a liquor run for him, not a problem - I'm used to it...we get back, they all go in the back, I walk around to the front on my phone and then I notice this car driving around slowly...at first I thought it was an OG person trying to find it or parking..but the car came back and pulled up next to me, it was a B-policeman..

we chatted, asked some questions, I let him know what was going on, I was the very charming and understanding Jason, and he departed...went back inside, more OG started to show up..then Ryan's friends brought in a Hookah..and not two seconds afte that the cops were at the door asking who brought the drugs in..

this definitely was a party/buzz kill because now there were two Bpolice outside, and even after the explanation and visual of what a hookah was, they stayed outside chatting it up for a good part of the night...

the cops did eventually leave, what seemed like after an hour, and all was well..typical party, people drinking and hanging out...but here's what I didn't get...so everyone is having a good time, there was free alcohol provided, the cops were gone, we were sitting around talking...then they get the idea to move to another location, back to Adam's...

now this was the game-plan for if the cops were going to continue to stay, but they left, and time has passed in between as well...then for whatever reason they must have said, "this is lame" or "this place is dead anyways" and got up and left...I followed just to see what could possible be better than staying at Ryan's...

So I went to Adam's..and yeah, it was the same thing...only less alcohol and a smaller place...the TV was on and half the group was watching the music video's while the rest bitched about the OG...now that was lame...I was one of the last people to leave however..probably out of fear that as soon as I left they would start talking shit about me just as they did about everyone else who left prior...that, and to watch over Alaina who had been drinking, but was ok enough to drive in a few..so yeah, wanted to check on that....

I left, came back here, and yeah, that's the night in review...a lot accomplished in a little amount of time, then a random party to get things going for the week...












Stars are like friends; there's always some around, you just need to find your favorite one.

1 comment:

MarisolLef said...

"I just don't like the fact I look so young" hahaha feel you, welcome to the baby face club

"Stars are like friends; there's always some around, you just need to find your favorite one." you have a favorite star? is that a thing?