Monday, March 28, 2005

3 Way Cuddling..
..and another eventfully lazy day...

So for whatever reason I had another two days off in a row..leaving so many possibilities...

After a wild Sunday night I remained in the bed til 3..I slowly got myself out and showered (yeah, showered, even though I just took one the other day..wow....) this would come in handy later...I met up with Amber and we walked into town to go shopping. it was only our intentions to go to Urban, but it's a shopping trip none-the-less.

I purchased some clearanced items, mainly pillows..and the best was a shirt that said, "I am God"..yeah good enough for me. after that we split up, she had to go do something..you know..school stuff..so I walked back to the house with my purchases, then I walked to Subway..enjoyed their new chipotle chicken bacon ranch sandwich (wow that's a lot of nounal adjectives...) I tidied up my room, trying to keep up on it from the cleaning I did, then I went out for some more shopping...

At target I picked up some more cosmetics and a mirror (to finish me off) and then ran over to Staples for the dry erase markers....but on the way to target I was traveling down Atwater, not taking the Mitchell detour to bring me over to third to go up that way, for whatever reason..so as I get to the T I start turning left and notice the huge house in front of me..it looks really cool and all, then I saw the For Sale sign and did a double take..so as I came back home I stopped at the place to check it out (we all know what a huge fan I am of older houses..) Taking a look around just excited the piss out of me..it had like 6 doors on the main floor to try, and a couple of them were open...so I quickly made it back to the car and left - I'm not going into any vacant house alone...

so I get home, find the house online, my price guess was right (I rock), then I needed to print off a document I needed for tomorrow, but Jim's computer is acting up and the printer doesn't recognize any networking we may have..so I asked Amber to print it out for me..so when I went to pick it up I told her to come with me..I told her about the house on the way there, we walked around, but I wanted to get inside..so we went to the door I had previously opened and slowly crept in...there were two doors..one leading to the garage and the other to the house..naturally I tried the house, and it too was open! so taking baby steps we made our ways in..there were squeaky noises, loud squeaky noises..at first it sounded like re noise a smoke detector makes when the batteries are low..but then it got too loud, too inconsistent and closer...so we left...

I dropped off amber and went back to my place...two seconds after arriving here Alaina shows up...she said she was coming over yesterday, but changed plans and moved it today I guess....we played DDR, it was actually the first thing that really came out of her mouth..so we played, got damn sweaty and then rested..it's been awhile since I've played for an extended period of time. Then I made the comment on how she completed 1 of the 3 things people must do when they are my guests...which led to the tour...and ending up in the tent.

we were in there for about an hour until Mindy Bruce came over then it was back upstairs for the party? Side note, Mindy brought the leftover casserole from last Tuesday for me, I was soo happy... We started with some DDR, played Loser, I still frickin' love that game, and sat around talking for a good portion of the night - funny thing, I painted my toenails during this time...

I got hungry and Mindy grilled up some sandwiches for us to eat..then it was kitchen couch lounging time..it got close to 4am and Mindy said it was time to go..but Alaina reminded me about the tent and pictures..so we all headed down there and of course we didn't leave...once everyone got down in the tent, it was too warm and comfortable to leave, so I set the alarm for 8 and we called it a night...













There's a Big Spoon, a Little Spoon, and the middle...they're both...call them the bi-sexuals of spooning...

1 comment:

MarisolLef said...

"There's a Big Spoon, a Little Spoon, and the middle...they're both...call them the bi-sexuals of spooning..." hahaha yes, very funny. In 2005, I had no idea about the existence of the word bisexual nor gay nor lesbian, I was too pure.

also "At target I picked up some more cosmetics" and "I painted my toenails during this time" I had no idea you were into that