Friday, March 18, 2005

Partying Day Number....
ehh, who's keeping count anyways...

So yeah, after a week filled of random get-togethers..the weekend is here to party?

So the party's throughout the week were really something...I mean anything before Wednesday was just crazy, maybe even a warm-up of sorts...then you got the traditional WNDP, obviously that was going to take place..then the next day was Irish Day, so there was no way alcohol wasn't going to be consumed and parties partified...and then maybe you'd want to stop and take a break from everything, but you can't..the weekend is here, you must go out and party like you would do any other weekend....oh man...

so it's Friday, and most of everyone had been partying the entire week, and it soon became our phrase that I cleverly coined, "Soo, what are we doing tonight..." in a very Go-esque fashion..yeah, we all remember the end of the movie the guy asks that question after the one hell of a crazy night they all had....yeah, same thing here...

I worked yet another double, again as busser in the morning and hosting at night - I think that's why I have a fixation with hats..because I wear so many in everything I've ever done...anyways, nobody had any grand schemes for this evening in the morning, no pre-planned parties..but later in the evening talks of an outing at BW3's were mentioned..now it was weird because I heard it as Ben W was trying to get people together for this..then I heard how Jared was pulling it together later...and then as I left people were asking me what time they should go, so I made an executive decision to meet after 10? yeah, I felt not so proper giving out the time, but I figured I was cut, I would therefore be out of the loop, if we had a solid time out, people would adhere to it...whatever...

I got to BDubs shortly after 10..I didn't see anyone at first, but then Jared came up to me and brought me to the table. a nice table for 12, so far it was Jared and his group of friends..so in realty I was hoping somebody would be there soon...Mindy showed up not to shortly after me, which was good (or maybe not?) so I moved down by her, since I knew her and I had the trivia module thing that she was so into the other night we were there...

more people came, and we continued to make the table longer and longer, it was quite a sight to see..I hit on the waitress, of course...I think the best line was, "so Corrie, do you have a boyfriend, because I was wondering or not to put my phone number as your tip.." yeah, I had a few drinks in me as you could tell...but the coolest thing was, she said she did have a boyfriend, but would still call the number...god, I don't remember anybody being that responsible since...me - yeah, we all remember the number Asian Tony's girlfriend acquired for me from the Showplace 16 concession stand worker girl..whom I still talk to this day in fact..when I was still dating Brooke, but called to set things straight..yeah, people like that rock....

another thing of the night, so in the very beginning I moved down by Mindy, which was the end of the table...and as more tables were put together, it soon became the middle, and by the end of the night, now was the opposite end..hey, shutup, I got a kick out of it...my fucking story, get off it...

the night went well, except for maybe the conversation Mindy and I had...I mean I'm glad we got to talk about it..but at the same time the self-analyzation and breakdown of myself, only led to the emotional breakdown I would have later..I think it was the straw on the camel's back..too much drama in too little time..lacking any substance worth caring for in my life right now..whatever the case may be, I went home and after a phone call, cried myself to sleep...










Breakups are like broken mirrors - trying to fix it will only result in more pain....

1 comment:

MarisolLef said...

"the self-analyzation and breakdown of myself, only led to the emotional breakdown I would have later..I think it was the straw on the camel's back..too much drama in too little time..lacking any substance worth caring for in my life right now..whatever the case may be, I went home and after a phone call, cried myself to sleep..." 🥺 oh no

"Breakups are like broken mirrors - trying to fix it will only result in more pain...." but wasn't your break up like a year ago?