Wednesday, March 30, 2005

Well this Thursday packed a lot on my plate..but who would have thought it would have ended like it did....

So let's begin with going to work..I was up earlier than normal, and made it there on time..I even managed to grab a couple outfits to change into since my day was so action packed...well I got to work, and though I brought a change of clothes, I forgot my apron...I walked in and told the managers and their response was to get everything set up and then go back home and get it...are you kidding me, they didn't have an extra?? they've got white aprons, ties, things for servers..but nothing ever relating to bussers...I remember having this problem whenever a new busser was hired...such lame asses...

whatever, I worked, and actually made good money in tip outs for a morning..got off at 4 and was crushed to find out the Wine Dinner I was going to attend, and was pysched about, was cancelled...so I had time to do something..so I went home and around 530 decided to WALK to Eigenmann for a research thingy..on the way I ran into Chris, he gave me a cookie and foiled my ploy to look like an average college student by saying, "what are you doing out..you don't have any classes...", then Neiler met up with me..we walked to the place..but it looked like it was gong to take awhile so Neil waited outside..I later called him to head to the house, it WAS gong to be awhile....

So I waited, finally getting out of there at 7:30, pissing my shit off...I walked back, Neil was anxiously waiting for my return...so we took off, me wanting to walk, but Neil really wanted food so I accommodated since he did wait for me and I drove. got to Brave New Deli, had the place to ourselves..as we walked in the counter girl was rejoiced to see we finally made it, she was going to mark it on her calendar had we not showed..but hey, they're open til 10....

oh, right before we were heading out, I met up with a Lowellian..who was friends with the counter girl...freaking weird...anyways..made it back to the house...never got a call back from Mindy so I didn't know if she got the message relayed to her, so I went to the OG to pick up my cake and there met up with some party/get together plans..

went over to Mindy's, which is where the party was supposed to be going on, and to pick up my cake, yeah, weird confusion..whatever...so backstory- as I was getting ready to head out from the house to Mindy's I got uber-depressed..and it only got worse through the night...and by night I mean within the first hour or so...we were watching Family Guy to kill time before more people arrived...I was such a depressed fuck it was sick...so then I asked, "why am I not drunk yet?" proceeded to pull a bottle of wine out of my bag and start drinking...and just to let you know, I killed that bottle in about two episodes of FG on DVD, so anywhere from 25 to 50 minutes...and as I polished off the last bit of the bottle, people had arrived..

so we were talking, we moved the party downstairs, music and all..by then the alcohol was kicking in full swing...I didn't have my phone on me, yet, so I grabbed Char's..and called this douche on this business card I found..then that was taken away from me so I grabbed Mindy's phone and called Alaina..by the end of that conversation Mindy had brought down my phone..and I started going to town

I made it through several names and Alaina actually showed up..I don't remember her telling her to come over, but whatever randomness is always good...but as for calling, I sat and called over 30 names from my phone alone in an hour..some people I got belligerent with, others were just nice long messages.whatever, it was great....

4:30 rolled around and someone decided it was time for bed...I think after I crawled up the stairs the girls took off my clothes? whatever the case may be, I crawled up in the bed, curled in a ball and was shivering...then Alaina and Mindy got in and I was in the middle of the snuggle-fest..by that time I was too faded to do anything about anything...I had four hands on me, kept securely in on both sides, and was warm..I passed out in three seconds..

1 comment:

MarisolLef said...

jeez Louise, you used to grab the phone a lot when drunk hehe youngsters