Wednesday, March 23, 2005

WNDP25...
..it's silver..and cold?

Oh, another week, another WNDP to keep us alive....

So I pulled another miraculous quick close and made it out of work by 1020, just in time to get back to watch Ashlee...ohh how I love that girl...this week's episode was pretty lame..she got a dog, which she wants to take on tour..so she'll probably kill it...and then she got that bastard Ryan a hampster, and he hates her, so whatever...

As 11 rolled up a knock was heard from the door...who knocks, honestly..so we knew it was someone new..another random MySpace person..he's in a band who's supposed to be playing with coinslot..whatever, it was nice to add new blood to the mixture...

Others gradually strolled in, Danielle who wasn't going to be present, eventually made it with her friend ( me thinks she wanted to see the surprise I had..) DDR was played, hookah was smoked, there was a huge snuggle session in my tent, I was on the phone for a majority of it..and in the biggest turn of events, Neil brought it back to the basics..brought it back home, down to it's roots....yeah, he was faded on a Wednesday Night!

I'm sure I'm missing out in a lot, but in all it was a great turnout..I was happy with the results, even with those who just stopped in for a second to say hi, that's all we ask....people had a good time...Neil and I came up with the greatest theory for the year about me..to be mentioned later..but all in all, yeah, I'd say it was good...

there were two pivotal conversations I had on the phone, the first was a happy call, the second was a call I received which was not so happy..and honestly, it's been such a long time since I've offered advice for someone, or they came to me seeking advice, I really had no idea what to do..for that I'm sorry, I do care, but I wanted to feed you things that would make you feel better, which may or may not be the right thing...but I'm always here for an open ear....


People left just as they had come, all at differing times...the official time of death would be 2:56, but Metal and Neil left around 4..Amber of course stayed, actually I forced(?) her to, well, told her she was staying...we needed to talk, especially after she throughout the line about me being misguided...

the evening ender in the tent turned out to be an interesting one...I swear, nothing is normal with me..well, thanks all for coming, see you next week..or any time in between you'd like to stop by as well....

No comments: