Friday, March 11, 2005

New Beginnings...
Same results...

Well, my sister created an online journal yesterday..good for her...

now the more puzzling question of why I still call her my sister...I guess old/bad habits are hard to break...plus it would be hard to explain how a girl six years younger tan you is one of your friends?...you know, without getting into any of the harsh details involving things you would rather not bring up and have pushed in the back of your mind, hoping one day you'd forget about...but you don't regret it, because you've moved on....wow, what a rant that was...

anyways, I hope she keeps it up, the best of luck to her...she's young and has all sorts of time on her hands..and it is a great tool as well...not only does it help you keep track of your life, but it will keep your writing skills strong..and maybe actually develop them further...I mean look at me...wait, I still suck at life, so whatever...look at people who write books off of their blogs..

and in respect of keeping her life private from the vultures who read my journal, I have made the executive decision to not provide a link...there are some creepy fat bastards out there who like to stalk people..and I'd hate to bring anymore innocent victims into my mess...good day....

1 comment:

MarisolLef said...

lol not your sis, bro