Wednesday, March 09, 2005

Read While You Wipe...
a shitty idea....

Alright alright...horrible pun, but what can I say..I rock none-the-less....

So I was just thinking, they have prints on paper towels..they have those scented toilet paper rolls...how bout go one further..put actually print on the toilet paper. I mean come on, people like to read while they are dropping a load, it's a fact, don't even try to deny it - you do it too!

but this is where it gets a little askewed....my idea of what to put on the rolls..what text would be on there..that's where we get a little....well, just hear me out...

So I want to put the bible on an entire roll of toilet paper.

Alright, so you got the obvious - wiping your ass with the bible, ha ha...whatever, for those who hate god, who hate organized religion, who hate the ficticous bible, well..there you go.

and for the holy rollers out there, this is your perfect opportunity to have time to read part of the bible!

and just think of the marketing for the product...I mean we all know how long the bible is, just imagine the other companies trying to compete with that..."our roll is so long it can hold the entire bible, whereas the other leading brands barely make it to Ezekiel"

1 comment:

MarisolLef said...

what are you saying? hilarious tittle!

THIS IS A REALLY GOOD IDEA!