Wednesday, March 09, 2005

WNDP23!!!
..what just happened?

So a late start and a quick finish..what's the fuck?

This was a...different WNDP to say the least, but not in a bad way...Ever since I was awake today I had thought to myself, I want the dance party to happen, but in all honesty, I just want to sit..I'm fucking beat - emotionally and physically. And ironically enough, Neil wasn't even in the mood for it, as I found out later in the day from an earlier conversation where he said he wasn't even going to stop by...but its really a two-fold answer: you see, one he may not have been in the mood for it, but the main reason, two, is that he's a big fucking drunk bastard, and we just cracked on how he was sober for 2 of the 7 days last week...so he made a vow to himself that he was going to stay sober all week...and in order to accomplish that he would have to refrain from public endeavors such as going out, lord knows he won't drink alone.....

and may I say, that was a nicely long winded run-on sentence if I do say so myself...

anyways, I worked in the morning, got home and realized I had a lot of time to kill before any of the 'normal' plans were to happen...so I decided to cook hamburgers, and also tossed out the idea of going bowling...but bowling went nowhere yet burgers were made...I tried watching TV and realized TV sucks...I organized some of my paperwork down here..wanted to take a nap all this time, but did not...played Donkey Konga and then it was 10:30

Watched Ashlee....geez, why doesn't she realize Ryan Cabrera isn't interested in her...I mean come on, he's just using her lime light to excel his own career...whereas I adore her....I mean come on, we have matching phones - it's meant to be......

Nobody was over while I watched Ashlee...whatever..I left the room and when I returned (11:10) people were now in the living room..what's with the late arrivals people..and they were the first ones...more people eventually trickled in after 12, and Neil was a no-show, bastard.

so it started with everyone watching TV...that last a good while, then the scrabble board got whipped out, then the others played DDR, and I played Donkey Konga..there was a lot of action in that little bit of time.

I eventually tired of DK, and at the same time the scrabble group called it quits and left..then Kurtis left shortly after a round of DDR ( I still need to fix one of the pads...)

And with the rush of people leaving everyone else decided to leave as well....so the official time of death was 1:33, amazing.....

I wasn't the only one feeling off, I think everyone was either anally sore from mid-terms or just fatigued in general..maybe hyped up for spring break, whatever..our hearts weren't truly in it but people came anyways...and that's what makes it.....hell even that bastard from across the street came over in a drunken stupor...twice in fact, even played DDR...lameass....

so all who came, thanks a bunch, you guys keep it alive...if you didn't show, it'd just be me, drunk, on the floor, doing the Curly shuffle....picture that....

1 comment:

MarisolLef said...

"whereas I adore her....I mean come on, we have matching phones - it's meant to be......" hahaha oh god

I've watched a whole 5min video of the Curly shuffle and still didn't know what's the move