Monday, March 14, 2005

3.14...
..a Pi gone bad???

So it was Pi day....it's not the 15th of March..things should be ok..right?

So the day started off with an earlier than normal wake up - 10:30, finally rolling out at 11:15 or so...hey, it is my day off, spring break, I can do whatever the fuck I want...anyways, even though it was my day off, I wanted to get an early jump on things..so I got to the bank, deposited some money like a good boy I am and then I was off to the store..I was told my phone was supposed to come in today..I was excited, perfect timing..

well the exit from the store should have been a foreshadow of how things were to come..I open the door, leave the store, and try to walk away..but there's these two little steps, insignificant little unnoticable steps...and I trip like none-other. I don't even know what I did, but as soon as my footing went askew I said in my head, "oh, that's not right.." and I totally tripped over myself..stumbled trying to regain my steps and not fall on my face..and crashed into my car three spaces away. upon colliding into Lucille, I immediately turn and look to the car parked two spaces back where a lady was sitting in the parked vehicle, obviously witnessing everything that just happened...so out of pure shock I say, "did that just happened?..what the hell was that..did I just fall?" and she was in totally awe of the situation tried answering back through her semi-cracked window thus allowing for a mutter to be heard...but I did eventually make out "are you ok" to where I responded with "

so yeah, as I got into my car, toe throbbing and a bit confused, I hoped that this was just going to be the one downfall for the day, getting it out early, and the rest would be as great as a piece of pie....

I ate at this placed called Mama's, which from the name you would never guess was Korean food..I knew of the place before I knew of the name, so don't think I was mislead in that sense...I met a coworker there at 130, when we were actually supposed to be meeting everyone else there at 300, but the lady wanted to get the lunch special price so I figured I'd accommodate to her needs and by the time were finishing up our meal, the others would be showing up as well. And that is exactly what happened..we both stayed til four and we left while the rest of the gang hung out for a little bit longer....

the food was good...the funniest thing of that dining experience is when I ordered my food and the waiter said, "do you know what that is?" and I was like yeah..and started regurgitation the description the menu originally gave me..and then said, yeah I have no idea...and he said, "the dish, the smell and look of it may be intimidating for an American Caucasian.." and I was like whatever, it's what I picked from that tricky menu I'll take it, so he said good, stick wit it, good...ahh, good times...

so then after I left everything started falling through....I got a phone call from Ms. Amber, and she had bad news to bare...I had sent her on a wild goose hunt favor, and her being the nicest person who wants my cock ever, gladly obliged and did my bidding (ha..) And though she came through with her part..the end product was not what we had hoped for...so it just made things get pushed back to April...and thus making a region trip for the 20-22 almost needless....almost, hinging on one person...

THEN, an online chat happens Heather aka Blue went back on her promise for us to get together on the upcoming Sunday (that's the 20th) saying things might be awkward...you see, she, or as she has told me, has randomly hooked up with some guy in the tour...whether this was a recent ting or something that has been being dragged out the entire time is beyond me, she's more than likely still a bitch in my mind...so then I explained that we promised to get together that Sunday just to hang out, as friends, wit the slight inclination to see if anything could work out between us, friends, nothing, something more than friends..you get the drift..but to start, we would be friends.....and then I went into this rant on how, if she can't even muster being around me because she's with someone else, and would even go back on a promise..that's not a friendship, we don't have a friendship of any kind and she can basically fuck herself in hell, because at least I was the one trying...

so we went round and round with it...never came to any actual end, so we left it as we'll discuss later...bunch of shit in my mind...but when I think about it....the most recent time I can think of when she actually called me first was that drunk dial, wherein she said, " I miss you" and that was like a week and a half ago at the most...wow, what a kike....

so then I went back to the store, they said they would call when my phone came in..but we all know how jenk the phone I am using now is, and so I really don't know when people are calling me..so I figured I'd go into the store, just in case they tried to call and I didn't get it...but to much my surprise, the phone didn't come in, apparently their orders have been messing up for the past two weeks and they keep hoping that the shipment will come in, every single day...

And then I called the employment agency about an assignment they had setup for me...I was happy at the thought of being able to finally have two jobs once again...well, as the day would have it, the job required some traveling and clashed with any hours I could even come up with at the OG..an 11-7 job, what kind of bullshit is that, honestly...

And on top of all that, there was going to be a DDR marathon with Alaina and myself..but because on Saturday I told her I'd get her number on Sunday when we both worked, and then Sunday she got cut before I got to work..we never had the chance to cross paths, exchange numbers, and have ourselves a day of dancing...

So I tried to pull this one out of pit that the day had fallen in, I wasn't going to go down without a fight..I got on my phone and started calling around to see if any place within a 200 mile radius had my phone..now, this phone is special because it hasn't hit sale floors of stores yet, yeah for me being up on the technology and having the best shit possible...but I found a place, right here and damn Bloomington..without hesitation, I got in my car and left...only to come back 15 minutes later with my new phone...

there was some other random little things that went on after that..Jim suggested bowling, and right as he ended his sentence I was already saying yes..he could have said just about anything there and I would have said yes...Jessica took me to this grocery store mart place down the road so I could pick her up some wine...and after that, the build up of my hectic, sressfilled day came to a crashing end with a nap...that lasted til 11 or so....

bowling never happened, I never watched Pi, ate a pie, nor made the concoction Pi...but I did get online...finished a conversation where it left me with no reason whatsoever to return to the region this upcoming weekend...and as soon as that fizzled out, another conversation started along the same grounds as the one I just left....wherein again I was asking some fucking bitch if she did in fact want to be considered friends, or toss everything to the wind and say fuck off for good...

apparently my attitude didn't allow for the conversation to continue, that and homework...but I'm sure that's the last I'll really ever hear from that...I hate shams, I hate people, it's ridiculous, but just remember, even though you may mean the world to me now, I can drop you faster than a sack of potatoes..

some may argue if you can forget about, or turn on someone that easily, did you ever really care for them...that's a bullshit response I'll tell you what...it's me we're dealing with...I live on both extremes at the same time..it may not be possible, but you never met me....so....either get in good, or I'll hate you with a passion...and there is no middle ground...







Faith in Chaos....

2 comments:

MarisolLef said...

"because at least I was the one trying..." aww and then sigh

"only to come back 15 minutes later with my new phone..." which one is that? one with a tap? hehe

"even though you may mean the world to me now, I can drop you faster than a sack of potatoes.." sure Jan, to me it's the opposite. I think I'll always remember the special men I've had in my life, and that's why those re not many. I guess I'm picky.

MarisolLef said...

btw I liked the quote "Faith in Chaos" that' my mood rn