Sunday, March 21, 2004

With a Knife, I Make My Sandwich....

well thanks to everyone who showed their support (or just wanted to hang out with me) and went to the concert friday night...hell was supporting the local scene...

and for those of you who said you would come, or those who can't answer cell phones, let alone returns calls..yeah, you people can fucknig suck my dick, assholes....a little moody i am....

anyways..the concert was good, i enjoyed the piss out of it..and check it, went to another show on saturday..that was a little bit different though..it was at a bar in east chicago, the singer's relative owns it or some shit...and at first i was doubting if i could go see them..pete called me up and said, "hey, we play at 9:30, we will be there at 9:00...try to get their at nine as well, and just say you are with the band" Hell mother fucking yes, "with the band", words that makes me overzealed with an ercetion....oh if only...and as dewes would like to think of it, "i'll worship you if you start dating the singer". i think dewes adornes me enough as it is, i don't need to put myself out any more than i already normally do for his adulation.

Got paid $50 bucks to work the night shift for Bradly, the drunken whore...it made me happy, i had nothng better to do than try to get some sleep....but the pisser was, the damn manager almost didn't wanbt me to have it, saying i couldn't handle it..pissed me off really well. so he said i could prove him wrong and take it, damn straight i did..i fuckng love proving people wrong, dumbasses....and it's not that i'm a bad server, well to my customers, it's the managers who think i suck. every person i've waited one has said i was really good, like really frickin' good. ehh who cares, it's the customers who tip me, not the managers...

and i'm really tired, so i'm finished...

No comments: