Monday, March 29, 2004

We Are 35 Days Too Late....

Yeah, anyways so man what's up, how's your daughter? I feel like shit today, I don't know what's going on, but I hope I'm not getting sick. I couldn't get any sleep last night/this morning..I was choking every time I breathed, it sucked..when I finally did get to sleep an hour later, I woke up (don't know how much longer, maybe an hour or two, who knows..) and in a furry ran to the bathroom, pissed and wanted to throw up..but I laid back down..I didn't want to go to work today..I did start feeling a little better by the end of my shift, but I was in that delirious stage so it was kinda weird...

I just laid down after work, I didn't plan on it, but I crashed, and I couldn't get up..and now that I'm awake I feel like shit again..and it's not a good cough I have either...

so lots of people are quitting/getting fired from Red Robin...it kinda freaks me out, I know how a certain managers may not like me, so I feel I will be on the upcoming cuts, especially if I slip up in the next few weeks.....though I just proved my rockability to them on Sunday. I was number two in sales (lie it really matters anyways) in my morning shift I sold $644.00 worth of food, unfortunately Bradly sold $711.00 so he "won" though he had more tables to work, the entire bar with a total of 28 checks, whereas I had 5 tables to watch over with a total of 23 checks...

it was kinda funny how it started too, Nick this dumb fatass cut in front of me at the POS terminal as I was about to input an order, he signed in, and checked his sales as he brought the managers over to see..then he typed in Bradly's numbers and they looked at his sales, Nick was winning, something close to $400 at the time...so then he felt big and bad, moved a little out of my way and I typed in my numbers...I just started putting in my order when I canceled it and look at my sales, as they started to walk away I said, "I've got $420 in sales" and then went back to myself..they all came over in disbelief, the managers high-fived me and nick felt like an idiot..yeah, but I rock, so what....

Target - all have been talking about this promotional opportunity they think I am going to get...I'd have to work during the day, I don't think there will be much of a pay difference and will probably conflict with my other schedules....do I really want it, I became so adjusted to overnights...I don't think I do...but then I may be able to ride this position for another promotional opportunity when munster opens...I don't know....

oh, and I've been loving the analysis of my past postings..very nicely done, whether I meant what you thought or not it was really intriguing and I liked everything it may have conveyed.."if you packed it in your suitcase, you brought it on your trip"

No comments: