Monday, March 22, 2004

Happiness Isn't Always What You Fake Of It....

Awhghhehhhh, yup. So like a shaken up bottle of Coke, the stickiness is breaking through to the outer side. first signs were several days ago, noticeably to only two people, myself being one of them..damn the other for knowing too much....it snowed Sunday, reminded me of November and it's depression...and today, I was fine til 5, then candice and I started talking, but it wasn't even talking, just general comments..probably leaving too much of a gap to think about things..stupid things at that...

It's funny, I think all work environments were teenagers-20 year old whatevers work is a natural hangout for them, not just ALCO..though that has more of an impact being a townie thing as well....I find myself sitting with others after I get off work for several hours...I was there til 8 tonight. maybe it's just me, I have some drawing force where people feel like staying..kind like how the table we sat at tonight with it's yellow light shining down made everyone there depressed.

But yeah, today everybody and their brother could have pinned sadness on me, I mean damn I couldn't have signed it off better than in neon, didn't mean to, probably just too tired and apathetic to change it...you can only smile so many times...

I think I can get by in life with a good bass line in my head....

I don't care for talking right now...my mind is drifting and I could give less of a goof fuck about you bitches...later.

No comments: