Saturday, March 27, 2004

What in the Fuck Are You Rambling About.....coughinglittlethingsundermybreath....

ohh ohh, I came up with the most brilliant idea I have ever had..oh my, it's great...yeah..as long as I don't forget it, I will be golden....

anyways, off of that note....so I think it is funny how deceiving people really can be..well lets start with people's appearances, the look they give off. in the past month I've met a lot of people, and it's been hard for my judgmental ass to categorize people in their "correct" places. Take the example of my Lithuanian Princess Egle. she's adorable, comes off so sweet an innocent, but a sad truth is she has been smoking since she was in the sixth grade, couldn't tell though (maybe it's her accent hiding a raspy voice) but yeah, it came to me as a complete shocker...

it's getting to the point where I'm going to have to throw all the people in a "bad" category, guilty until proven innocent type of thing. but then by doing that I may come off like an ass, being too overbearing on certain issues and so forth...we'll see what happens....

and yeah, still some people are bothering me..and dammit, it being at the workplace..so what do I do, well the same ol predictable thing I will always do...and we'll see how long that lasts, for we all know it will come to an end.

well, to work with me I suppose, it's been real, word.

No comments: