Wednesday, March 17, 2004

Green and Horny.....

Happy Dragon Day to all of you..well for those of you on the East coast rather...in one particular place on the east coast....but yeah...for the rest of you it's happy St Patrick's Day, where everyone is Irish, even the Jews....

It was a day of days I guess.....I worked in the morning, getting off work from target at 630..more disappointment came for me, makes me not want to answer my phone I swear....burnt my thumb at work, but things did eventually pick up....

Barcus had originally been the orchestrator of a gathering for tonight...but when I tried to contact him (he said he would call me first, just for the record) he's phone just rang away, I left a message which has yet to be returned....

But on the bright side, Andy is in town and gave me a call..he actually returned this weekend, but things were crazy for him and now he has settled down somewhat able to make a call for a gathering...

Andy, dewes, and I did make an outing tonight..and boy what an outing..the very first 20 minutes or so were indescribable..actually it would take two hours to describe what happened in that short amount of time..We'll tell you sometime...

and after that we made the most out of the truckstop...nothing could really top what just happened..we had good times, laughs, it was great....and now I'm killing a few minutes before I head back out for our social Wednesday night gathering to Spiros..well that's all for now, to the pubs and parties I go..social butterfly I am *tee hee*

No comments: