Friday, March 26, 2004

Nobody Cares...

No, not directed at you, or me, or about this blog (though maybe it should) just directed at something...nobody cares....nobody cares....Of course I was singing those lines, and if you can guess the song I was singing them to, you win a dollar....and maybe something more than that....

So here's a topic I got, and would like feedback..when was the last time you saw me nervous, actually, full blown out nervous..rather, who was the last person to make me nervous? And I'm not talking about some little stumbling over my words in a cute fashion playfulness like I normally do for you all, I'm talking voice cracking, changing pitch, trembling like a (refraining to use any damned Akaline Trio lyric here...) leaf in the wind..yeah, fucked up shit...

I can't remember anytime in my recent history someone has put such "fear" into me. hell, it's not even the first time anymore and it still happens...talking on the phone is literally impossible too...damn people.

side note, I still hate people who can't give directions..to hell with all of you...

anyways, I'm doing good...yeah, who cares really right? I tell you, it's all a joke, you got to laugh to have a good time...like that one bitch last night at Target..ohh man, here's one for you.....Candy was cracking on Stacey about her getting knocked up agian..just playful comments, nothing like I later said, but then Mary, Stacey's live in partner or wannabe parent got pissed and said it's not funny, it's no laughing matter, and just went psycho on Candy..well then I butted in saying, "you have to laugh at life, not only your mistakes, but mainly others as well, knowing and feeling great they didn't happen to you....so let's all laugh at how the little whore can't keep her legs closed and won't be able to offer this kid, her second child, the care and raising it needs..ha ha ha"........Silence, which quickly turned into Mary walking away talking shit about me as I held a huge grin on my face, offending Stacey who was also present and getting some laughs out of Candy, stupid people I swear....

alright, well it's getting late, well early if you are a night on the town type of person like myself, but late as in late for getting ready to go have my night out on the town...anyways, I'm right...that's all,and I'm happy with it! Fucker.....

1 comment:

MarisolLef said...

hahaha nono, Jason, you did not day that omg...
"so let's all laugh at how the little whore can't keep her legs closed and won't be able to offer this kid, her second child, the care and raising it needs..ha ha ha"

maybe it was too much for the girl, but yeah. I mean if there's something you learn at comedy school is laughing at your mistakes, your disabilities, your weakness, and also others. I even joke with my brother about our childhood trauma, we pissed ourself from laughing too hard