Saturday, March 13, 2004

Well Well....

So I haven't updated in awhile, so blow me....you think I give a fuck now..whoa, sorry..angry ranting tangent of being awakened today..anyways.....Let's get some things out from the past week(s)....

As you can see I haven't been posting..anywhere...not in any of my 12 journals...except for one medium, the damn tape recorder. Shit dude, I've been using that thing like no tomorrow, and it's great, I carry it around with me all the time, just in case I have a little tidbit I need to say and want to remember for later...my life is now officially being digitally archived...I've already got like 10 folders and sub-folders on my computer with a bunch of files...it's great...

And so with the tape recorder I don't feel the need to come on here and type everything away...plus that and the fact I've been working like crazy..but that's a different story.....

last week, well this one technically...anyways, yeah this week was terrible, if anyone say some of my away messages you would agree. I did some ranting into my tape recorder about things, but most if it was better left unsaid, I'm sure of it. Just a lot of shit went down, well, not necessarily a lot, just shit went down that was on a large scale, means nothing to most, but damn, it meant something to me, and of course I was destroyed, I was in tatters, I was shattered..yeah yeah....

god I know why again I stopped typing, another reason, I suck at typing..and my hand hurts..like vince's cyst in the wrist, I have one on the side of my hand..well maybe not, but still...

and I could make this one of those "I hate people" sort of posts..and well..maybe I'll get out a quick little piss...fucking people...piss me off...yeah well they all know who they are..ok that makes me feel a little better, I don't really curse that many people, any new people, just the same ol same ol, so what can ya do...ok you know what..if I don't get my hands on my tape recorder and let these thoughts fester any longer..you'll see a nasty post, why do I do it you ask..ehh, who knows who cares...ya'll be lucky because I doubt I'll have time to post...

anyways..so this was an update, for anyone who sill accidentally clicks on a link from somewhere and it brings you here....maybe I'll go through all my shit and make some updates....til then

No comments: