Friday, March 19, 2004

Dirty Looks, Not Dirty Martinis....

So yeah, I guess I have no idea what to do when it comes to the whole bar scene....everybody gets their beer, me..a martini. the bartender looked at me funny, and asked, are you sure..of course I was, give me the damn olive too....but he said he'll make the first one sweet, and there was no olive...it was good no doubt, but still...

I guess I don't have that college-beer chugging mentality...beer, only the expensive shit is..more bearable? Call me a pussy for drinking my wine-coolers and what not, I prefer them..I'll do shooters if I want, but beer, as a casual drink, that's left for some more sophisticated....

why am I rambling about alcohol..it's funny to know how many people I work with that get trashed every night. there this one guy who has thrown a "party" at his house every night since we started orientating except for two, that's insane, and a waste of money if you ask me....

of course I could go onto another tangent, sex, that same guy has been with a different girl every night this week, been with been with..not like how ruben was describing me.

anyways...tonight is the concert...all must come....well yeah, something short of that..see you there...

1 comment:

MarisolLef said...

oh yeah, that guy is the stereotype of "young, wild and free" american (the one who you said threw parties almost everyday lol). I've had that idea after watching american media...