Monday, March 15, 2004

Beware the Ides of March....

Yeah, no shit, beware....anyways, march 15th, a day after the life of Pi...

It was once my friend's birthday today, well I suppose it still is, I don't think he's dead, yet..if I wanted to be cool I could give him, or rather his family, a call, haven't spoken to them in years anyways..so whatever, pass...

So it's Monday...another week...and fro some reason I can't for Friday..beats me why really....all I know is that I am going to a show on Friday night..all who want to come just let me know, it'll be fun....

So somebody wants to start a war again, honestly people....whatever...just remember you threw the first punch...and also know that there are no rules in war (along with love and business)..and the rules that are made up are done so by the winners, in hopes of protecting their asses in the next conflict..I've won before, haven't set any rules because I know I still have plenty of ammo, A-bombs, and low blows to dish out...there is no holding back...I'll pre-apologize for it, "I'm sorry", there..now enjoy the shit you started......

it's the middle of march..and it's snowing....what in the hell...reminds me of that snow storm..hahaha..beware...

And let me make a correction...in the past I've said, "damn I fucking hate people" and yeah, maybe I meant it...but lately I've changed my position on the matter, it's not damn I hate people, it's damn I hate stupid people...yeah I mean people aren't really that bad, just the stupid ones, and granted it's the stupid ones the make for most of the population anyways, I'm just letting you know....

So yeah, look at that..three days in a row posting...damn I rock, so I might get back into this a little bit, though the recorder has, and will have, a large impact on my random thoughts, so you probably won't see that much....unless I want you to....

No comments: