Sunday, March 28, 2004

I'm Sorry, The Person You Are Trying To Reach Has Erased You From Their Memory..Please hang up and don't ever dial again, we apologize for any inconvenience.....zero zero two, zero two three

Alright, so I just got on a computer here after a long night...I went and saw Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind...and man, I tell ya, it was great..very very good...I could actually go again and see it for a second or third time..the cinematography is brilliant.

but at first Katrina didn't want to see that movie, we had talked of plans earlier in the week, and by some chance we actually did end up going out after work tonight..and as luck may have had it, it was really the only thing playing and she said it was up to me anyways, whatever.....

one thing I did marvel at was the way she got me to pay for her ticket..I was in awe wondering what just happened, I vocalized these expressions to her verbally asking, just how did she do that..I think the guy taking my money had something to do with it..hell, I don't pay for people when we go to the movies, very rarely..I have to like you, a lot..this blew my mind..I was indeed tricked into it, but it all worked out in the end I guess....

back to my point, the movie....brilliant..the ending made me cry, but that happens a lot..I told myself I will but this movie not even half way through watching it..it made me think..there were some thoughts that probably shouldn't be said, if you're wondering ask...I forgot I was in the damn movie theater...

I suppose the best way to sum it all up was already done by the voice recorder on the ride after the movie tonight....the movie made me rethink things, made me want to do some things, call ends to these childish games we play, made me wonder..but you know...as I went through those emotions, I came to my answer, it was really weird, and enlightening sort of thing, I had a moment and new it was all for the best, really, you got to hear the playback of it, you'll understand completely, I was in some Buddha-zen state..and now I will bear the cross

so my brilliance is coming round, making me feel some what worthy and happy, yay...now all I need to do is make the final step complete, I don't want to say it just yet, but maybe I'll play a certain Lynard Skynard song and you'll get the idea..Alright, but don't worry...I'm still thinking of you.

1 comment:

MarisolLef said...

Yes, March 28, Day of Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind wuuuu
I've watched it again last month and oh yes I've cried like a baby, that's the picture of the eye on my blog entry! :)

Also, yes to this "call ends to these childish games we play" I mean, that's one of the reasons why I've thought I was too mature for relationships when I as 19 or 20... like most of the girls at college were very childish and making relationship problems out of nowhere, like because he can't take her out this weekend or idk. Anyway, back to you, if you stop this games I think you'll mature and your next relationship is gonna be better. I think how relationships end and start says a lot about the person.