Tuesday, March 16, 2004

w00t w00t...

Ohh yeah..here's another random post.....four days in a row. I rock yo.....

anyways, there have been some comments to a few of my posts...people saying things....yeah, basically they want me to full out crush my opponents..but that's not how I work, well not with this dealing....it's my subtle blatantcy that gets them, not the blatant attackings...

I can only listen to Hypnotize once a month..and even then that's pushing it...I swear it'll make anyone go insane....

And speaking of subtlety..why is it that I am not the most subtle person, rather the exact opposite. put me in an awkward situation and I'll freak out, very noticeably...why can't I just say no, why do I have to actually speak what's on my mind, I'm sure the other person meant no harm...but laughing at them in the process while you say, "I can't do that...that's too much" yeah, I bet they felt stupid...I guess it serves them right...Corner me and I'll start climbing walls, I don't even play it off like I bumped into the wall, anyone can see the panic in my eyes and face...freaks...

and so that's that..anything else is left to the shelf....

1 comment:

MarisolLef said...

Yeah, you're definitely not subtle. I bet you less subtle back then, now I feel like sometimes you don't speak your mind when we're talking...
On the other hand, I'm good at being subtlety