Tuesday, March 23, 2004

Amazing...

Wow..it's amazing what a little sleep will do for me..well , not a little, but rather a lot....I got to sleep, I passed out at the computer at 10 or so....laid down on the floor when I woke up later and slept there til the late afternoon....it was great. I feel so refreshed, I felt happy, it was a different world..

don't ask me what happened, it sure as hell wasn't my dreams....I remember this continuing dream, it was messed up...something with these people eating dinner at a table, a large extended family dining, that damn table scene came up many times, and then there was the house, the "haunted mansion" as it was titled at the end of my dream, yeah those words came up in text form, wired...And I'm always watching things in my dreams, things happen around me...and when this lady was cracking the unsolved mystery of who killed who, I suddenly took the place of the main character..and to settles the wrongs I had done, she handed me the shotgun and I was supposed to kill myself...I had the barrel in my mouth and my toes on the trigger...Something happened, I forget what, I took off running..though the path was mirrored, there were two identical hallway/paths in the house...and where I ended up was just opposite of where I began, it was on the other side of the wall, in a closet..she was going to kill me.....but then there was some love scene almost..and then that damn dinner table scene came through the doors.....whoa...

anyways, I'm good....right now I have enough energy to do anything and everything..but I know I should conserve it, I mean it's not too often I actually get a good sleep...but I will probably waste it away tonight with some evening plans or some crap..oh well, can't last too long, I do have to work at target...

but this weekend....yeah, I get off from RR at three...have Friday night off, all day and night off Saturday and then return to RR at 1030...where will I go, I do indeed need to leave town for a stint.....Indianapolis has been calling, but damn I do hate Indy, I suppose I could go if I had the will..maybe a trip somewhere else, any ideas?

alright well that's all for now, showering and whatever else...

No comments: