Saturday, March 13, 2004

Good Music...
And going off for no reason...

I am really enjoying my winamp setup, it has music, lots of music and my disposal, just a click away, just a shot away. I tell you, I find it very ironic how winamp can play songs to fit your mood, knows when to play the right song(s) at the right time...I suppose it is only encouraging my rage, feeding it, but in some subtle way it is a soothing feeling, knowing I can listen to the song, yell out the lyrics and feel better in the end, the feelings will probably go away and we'll step back into line like nothing happened..it's how it always goes...

it's life and life only..

And like I just said, the music is good and bad..it's got me feeling good on the inside, somewhere, yet on the outside, well that's a different story...if I snapped at anyone in the past 24 hours, I'm sorry....I didn't mean it....yeah I was really short with a handful of you, I think things from this week finally got to me.."it's ok..I found it and the latter" well that was today rather....

And you know..I know now why I wasn't online for so long..it's stupid shit like that, I don't need any of that..or this...and I gave it the excuse that I was busy...which is partly true, but I'm sure I could have gotten on if I tried....whatever...I'll be off again....let the cycles take their toll, I'm not going against the current, I'm stepping off for the time being, once you make your trip round, I'll in the same spot waiting..

so that's all for now, a slight rant of what will come on my recorder..yeah I love that little guy..so til later, keep listening to your music, running for the money and the flesh, and we'll all be good....

No comments: