Sunday, August 31, 2003

Trinity....

So they say everything happnes in three's, people dying, yadda yadda yadda..well i guess i can agree with that, or maybe this is national, "if you're a female, ignore jason" week/month whatever. let me explain.....

so as we all know, brooke is giving me the snub, for reasons everyone is uncertain of.....as much as i would like to play this game back, i remember i'm not that childish and want to get right down to business, whatever is bothering her, but some won't have it that way.....

next we have my mother...yeah well, what else there to say on that one, once a family mnember turns their back on you, that's the end of that family relationship. so that means i now have no family whatsoever, kinda sad when you think about it...but isn't there a song with oneo f ther lyrics being, "got no family tree"? i thoguht there was....

and now for another person to add to the list..a co-worker from target.what i did to her, agian uncertian of, i think everyoner's just celebrating the holiday. she may be mad about an oputing that wasn't a date, but to her maybe it was, but who knows. for more details apply within. it was just an outing because i really wanted to see a movie, i had nibbles on the offer and finaly someone committed to a time and whatehave you..but i guess things gto ugly at the end of the night when she tried to kiss me....i suppose i'll explain it all later..but in the end i couldn't do it, for multiple reasons...

so there you have it, people suck...and people not talking to me anger me even more...out of that list, if i had to rank them in order of who i cared about more not talking to me, it'd go like this: in the first spot we obviously have Brooke..taking seconmd, once agian is Brooke, and pulling in a close third is..Brooke...yeah, the others i could care less about....but she's killing me here...

1 comment:

MarisolLef said...

"giving me the snub" never heard of that phrase before, copied and learned
wow, didn't she know you had a girlfriend? If I were Brooke, I would be mad as fork after reading that..
wtforks with that girl, that's not what friends do when you go to watch a movie