Thursday, August 21, 2003

Mark Your Calendars....

next week, Tuesday and Wdnesday I have off, and will use these off days to my fullest potential...so i'll be on a two day hiatus...but where to go you ask? Anywhere you want to be, or rather me to be. I have several options available, but I was thinking the great state of Michigan was calling my name...but it's sad because i'll miss seeing my other friends by only a couple days, they all move in at the end of next week or the following, sad. so things are still kinda up in the air. i have wednesday off, which means i can look at Mars al night long...by myself...i wish i could be spending this moment with my lovely, but certian things just won't allow for that. so if you have any requests, i should be homeless by that time next week, and be willing to go anywhere, mark your requests now...but if i get no feedback, most likely it will be to michigan.....there's only one person who could change that...and she's also three hours away...

No comments: