Monday, August 04, 2003

Holy Mother of Sounds!!!!

So I was sitting at my computer, doing my thing, geting bored, trying to remember wht i wanted to blog and xanga about, yeah iu had two ideas and they are now gone..so i'm sitting here and i went to high with my mouse and my SoundBlaster Live! task bar dropped down, i looked at it for a bit, then i saw it had some options, in lies the fun. well it has these effects you can mess with to make whatever noise your computer generates, or music playing throguh winamp sound like, such as comeing out of a cave, underwater, carpeted hallway, stone room, and so forth. but the two that really caught my attention were the ones called "drugged" and "psychotic". yeah listening to songs with those effects is messed up. i was listening to angie when i started to mess with this, so natuarlly i had to play some zeppelin, he he. so now, if you ever want to listen to the music and have the effects of been stoned without the hastle of getting and paying for weed, just click the option on the taskbar and have some fun...next will be pink floyd......

1 comment:

MarisolLef said...

hahaha good old winamp
I should be sleeping, oh boy tomorrow I'll have the biggest panda eyes
it's 3:43AM here on 2020!