Friday, August 29, 2003

Now so long, Marianne, it's time that we began
to laugh and cry and cry and laugh about it all again.


So here's a quick little update for you people while i got the time...kind of a personal thing, but it just goes to show how much i really do hate my family...

So tuesday night was the night of the big and final move out of the house. my mother was upset becasue she thoghut she wouldn't be able to take everything down with her on this trip, i offered some help, but she never acknowlegded it. So i arrive home the evening pretty late, around 1am or so and notive she's still there, she had said she would be gone way before that. so as i walk past her i asked if she got everything or she needed me to take soem things off ehr hands for her in ther mean time..i got no reply so i went about my business.

i was making several trips up and down the stairs and out to my car to get the very last items, blankets and clothes and such out of the house and into my car...when on my fourth trip out, give or take, i noticed that my mom and the car were gone..at first i thought she may have just ran into town, but quickly put it all together, noticing that there was not a thing left to be found, i knew she left for good and would not return..she left without even saying a goodbye...

**Side Note** it's funny how i can put two different people in my life, and tie them topgether by their same actions, both leaving me without saying goodbye, both females, both..well you get the idea..is that the way to leave me???***

So now that brings me to today, rather yesterday, it was my mom's birthday..nowe i had given her gift to her that tuesday during the afternoon, figureing i wouldn't see her agian that night....but in light of everything, i didn't give her a call to wish ehr a happy birthday...am i wrong to do so? i mean she was the one who ignored me in the garage and couldn't even say goodbye, so if she doesn't want me to acknowledge her, then why even bother calling her at all..

is blood really thicker than water??? even family can turn on you..and right now, my friends have put down thier knives for me, and they're the ones that matter most......

I'm not the one walking away, it's you...and they say all perpendicular roads meet up agian....but i'm walking parallel