Friday, August 08, 2003

Something Bad is Gonna Happen....

Ok, maybe this is just me and how my crazed conspiracy theory mind works, but here's a little story for ya..... for the past couple of days i've been getting this call on my cell phone, i thought it was weird when i read the number, but i continued to answer it anyways, i mean it was still somehow ringing. the number, 001-819, yup, that's it,. 6 digits, no area code, nothing, ringing in on my phone. so i go ahead and answer it, after picking up an automated chick comes on telling me the other party is on hold, please wait for us to connect, so i'm waiting, she's come back saying she's stil tryingto connect, then finnaly she appologizes for me waiting but wasn't able to connect, they'll try back later. i'm thinking it was some pay phone thing, somebody was trying to get ahold of me for whatever reason and it just wasn't going through. they have called at least 8 times, even today they called, i've only answered three of the times, that's when they first started coming in, and coming in all at once, now they're spread out. so now it got me thinking, the government or aliens have decided to call me because they want to abduct me or something, i have information for them, am the next anti-christ, who knows, so they cal and by putting me on hold long enough they can trace where the signal for the cell phone is going to. how messed up is that. they're using technology and my will of not answering the phone agianst me. this sucks, so if you don't see me soon, or i'm different somehow, this is why. funny thing, as i sit here and make this post, my power keeps flashing, pretty freaky.....

1 comment:

MarisolLef said...

oh god this is acute story