Thursday, August 07, 2003

"Hallelujah!!!"

As we all know, my favorite asian tony came down last weekend to visit with me, and what a time we had. but of course because i drove he was subjected to my terms and conditions, my music and settings will stay, so F you, even the temperature is set in stone, right Jimmy C??? But i did my best to try and please him to an extent, changing cd's every now and then, i wasn't really in the mood for anything in particular which helped. but after the fair incident, i needed someting to suit the mood, it was leonard cohen. as i put the cd in i in advance appoligized for it, knowing how some people are, ignorant. so we're listening to the cd all the way down to lafayette when out of nowhere, tony says, "i like this" at first i thought he was joking, but he was very serious, he enjoyed not only the lyrics, but get this, the sound as well, haha, excellent. that's one more converted over to the "other" side, which soul will be next???

No comments: