Tuesday, August 12, 2003

GRRRRRRRRRR

Ok, this is really bullshit...just as i am fixing some of the problems, i'd say changing the batteries was probably the easiest, i did just buyu some AA's, but anyways, as i fix things, more problems occur. my icons now move, but my wheel scrolly thing still doesn't work. i still can't copy and paste, and now i can't use Ctrl+F to search for words on webpages. can't open up links that are on webpages, this pisses me off greatly. xanga is still down, or so on my computer. to think, it's screwing up on me in the final hours it will be on. which just means when i go to boot this baby/bitch up next time i'll be pissed because i will have forgotten all that is wrong.....why must i reformat every year? this is how i loose so much stuff on my damned computer...not much left to say.....

No comments: