Tuesday, August 12, 2003

Emptiness...

It's Tuesday..I should be doing alright, should....i woke up several times last night, i had the night off and i'm used to only getting 3-4 hours of sleep a night, so i'll blame it on that. but why i didn't get up at any those times is beyond me, i just didn't feel like it was right. as i sit here right now, it took a lot for me to get out of bed only minutes ago, everything seems out of place, out of mind. this is a terrible feeling, i don't know what has casued this, but imagine waking up, and nothing is as it should be. it feels as if you are missing something, you aren't in te right place you're in a different dimension almost. this is killing me...sorry, i just can't get over whatever this feeling is. i'm on the verge of breaking down...i have nobody here, and i have nothing here.what went wrong? i don't know if i can handle this, for i don't know what i'm supposed to handle. if my keyboard were higher i assure you i would be banging my head agiasnt it right now, instead i'm just pulling out my hair. today is gonig to suck, and as much as i would like to sleep it all away i know i'll just be pissed at myself for doing so. i got nothing else....

No comments: