Saturday, May 01, 2004

It's Showtime..at the Apollo Muse

Ohh what a night, indeed. So the day went by, pretty hum drum, I slept through most of it, waking up every now and then realizing I missed most of my windows of opportunities, but made the two important ones I suppose.

You'll have to pardon the randomness and horrible typing, I just woke up, well sorta, and it's taking a lot to put together these sentences, good thing for spell check, though if you were to see me type right now, and see how easily distracted I am, wondering where I am and all, you'd laugh....

These posts are getting too long, so this will try to be short..er.....tonight was the night of the show..I went, great shit...saw a couple people I knew (who cares) didn't see Julie there, and she even called for directions..whatever. the place was crowded I'll say that..Toshi was being stupid (yeah, she's Asian) so I got nowhere with her, and fast, but I still got to enjoy the show....the Flying Aarons were crazy...musically not as well, but performance, off the wall.

after that it was time to drive around..loading up my car proves to be more and more of a hastle..honestly, I need to do something about that...maybe...driving was fun, making up songs on the spot with an accompanied guitar in the backseat, it was nice..well all I did was drive, but it was nice traveling music, a band where ever you go, hell yes. Steak N Shake is where we landed, had a good time there, nice large group..ohh ohh, they picked up a keyboard/guitar/harmonica player and added him to the show, that was good..sorry for that tangent...

then the night was called and everyone departed, I took home several peoples and had a good time. oh, my Lithuanian princess called me at 11 saying she just wanted to get some sleep, she is working a double tomorrow, which is what I told her she should do to begin with...but she is really insistent that we "hang out" together sometime soon..yeah yeah..I won't throw any towels in at her just yet, for pete's sake that is (oh my god, that is the first time I could legally say that..and I didn't mean it like that either, god I rock my own little world)..so yeah I'll see what happens with that, though, in all honestly, I dread even having to hang out with her...two different worlds colliding...and I'm not one to fake or put up a front to have someone like me..but I am one to do whatever it takes to please a person, so lines get drawn somewhere.. I know my world will blow her mind away, and let alone her away as well, it just isn't going to work I know that..oh funny relationships I have with these girls I tells ya...

anyways, I've finished my 20oz of coke..yeah everyone knows how I get on road trips, always buying something to drink for the trip down somewhere...and especially when I just wake up, I'm hungry too..so I guess I'll finish off these munchkins later, I know I am not tired now, but I have to sleep before work..the thirty minutes in my car a little bit ago won't suffice, I won't even try it....oh and for future whatever, note to self..anytime someone offers a place to stay and my drive is an hour long back to where I am going...I think I'll put more thought into taking it...stubborn little bitch I am..

oh..well normally I get into trouble for putting names in here, but I feel like I am neglecting everyone, so here we go....I had a great night everyone: Pete, your bass, your texting, it all moves me, I love you. Tom: I finally met you, we didn't talk much, but we soon will, keep up the waa waa's. New Keyboard guy who is Tim's Friend: Yeah, way to pick that shit up, you add a new element in the band, well yeah, you're adding another instrument, of course you add a new element in the band..anyways, I don't know you. Ashley: ok I think that is what your name is, you are Jim's girl (note, don't forget Jim) I have met you twice, and being all this week, you seem like a cool person, way to go. Ashley's Friend: Sorry, you just get a brief note on here, back to where you came from..Liz? Jim: Almost forgot about you brother, ha, well not really, you're there *changes to high voice* now you wanna go roll in the grass? Ummm Jeff & Michelle: I saw you guys tonight, yay, though I see Jeff a lot from work, I put you two together, so ya'll rock, way to take those pictures. Creepy long haired guy dancing in front of me so I couldn't take any pictures: Yeah dude, you reminded me of Cousin It from behind...keep coming to the shows, give your support, but just get the hell out of my way next time. Oh and Amanda: Pete's new girl, you love Pete, you know it..now show it and have like 10,000 of his babies, way to come in from Chicago! Toshi: Nothing for you, make me think something's wrong with you, ohh if only the 8008 was working I would be all over her. Josh: way to switch shifts and come to the show, kinda freaky..I think you are in love with me, but whatever, it's cool, everyone loves me at least once in their life, you best appreciate the ride home. Oh other guy who played guitar in my car: Tim? anywho, way to play the guitar in my car while I drove, good times. And shit, that brings me to Jessica: Last but not least, honestly, I didn't forget..great job performing, and the after show concert singing in my car..congrats on first place for the essay contest thing, good thing you woke us up when you did, I'd hate to have found myself hours later with the car still running and probably late for work...

shameless props to you all...

1 comment:

MarisolLef said...

Ok, this is the attitude when it comes to dating in 2004: " I am one to do whatever it takes to please a person" jesus, I don't know if I'd like that at 100 perfect. I mean, sometimes if relationships you have to compromise, but do what-e-v-e-r it takes to please someone idk... Luckily, on Jangus 2020 is different, maybe time, had changed that. I like that you are you and are not trying to please anybody. that rock lmL

oh it's been time since I didn't use that emoji of the hands "ImL"

"stubborn little bitch I am.. " hahaha still stubborn, but that's part of the charm lol

"Oh and Amanda: Pete's new girl, you love Pete, you know it..now show it and have like 10,000 of his babies, way to come in from Chicago! " what a cutie they guy that has typed this. I also support my friends relationships. I always ship them. I ship my lesbian friends Alejandra an Pao.

"it's cool, everyone loves me at least once in their life" oh boy, there's the cockiness