Tuesday, May 18, 2004

Brilliance Is In the Eye of the Beholder....

Alright, so I fell asleep during your damned movie....yeah..still doesn't give you the right to bitch about Vanilla Sky...aghh, that came out a lot angrier than intended..anywho...

Wow...I noticed that my wastebasket had trash in it..so I was like, what could possible be in there, and I looked and man..that thing is loaded with crap...from a long time ago too..so here we go, a nice cleansing we will do...

And my monitor is freaking out....yeah, first time in awhile I have been in front of my computer...in fact it had restarted, must have been sometime today because I had someone check to see last night if I was in fact still online, and indeed I was..but yeah, monitor will be going out shortly, which saddends me, but what can I do, things happen..just a couple of whacks....that'll do it

alright, I know there is something I should be doing, something here...but what is it, grrrrr..I know what I have to do tomorrow, but that's not now, nor can I setup for tomorrow, I'm totally winging it, so in the meantime....

I guess I'll tell myself a story, HA..actually a double HA to that. but before that....

No comments: