Tuesday, May 25, 2004

It's Been A Couple...
Or I've Had a Couple...

Alright, here's a little bit of useless information that pertains to nothing in particular, has no relevance onto anything, no point, significance, the points can't even stand alone, makes utterly no sense and is just a bunch of garbage to begin with, but in light of saying it 12 times in most recent history, here it is again...

The Point System:

So everybody has in their head the ideal mate, some people can narrow it down to shoe size, which is just crazy...but for me, well, I really don't have an envisioned woman, I mean really, what's the point....you're just wasting everyone's time with that sort of nonsense..making everyone live up your expectations and standards when they are built upon an ideal system, and we aren't living in a communistic state so why bother???

So as for me, I play it by ear really..I'm always open to new ideas, will hear anybody out, and tries to (I say try only because I know I can't always be perfect) but isn't judgmental based on first appearances...

But then there's the point system...so when I meet someone I can like them or dislike them...however it turns out, they can earn "points" in my book by having/doing/being/whatever some of the following things....

Bonus Points:
- you are wearing a skirt or like to wear skirts,any length of course that's fine by me...you like to get dressed up in a skirt every now and then, ok... *side tangent, if I asked you to wear a skirt for a special occasion don't get pissed for whatever reason you have against me that day
- if you can speak French, it's so dirty I like it...kinda ties in with the next thing, yet not..
-or just have have an accent in general, like Egle with her Lithuanian accent
-or are mexican, latino, spanish, whatever..can't explain tat one to well...maybe it was Vanilla Sky that sealed the deal with that one....or maybe yet it was the Wagners..yeah I could so go for that
- Musically inclined...can play an instrument or sing, something like that..don't have to be a master, just show some liking and interest..
- Crazy...but in that good way, not the psychobitch going awol on your ass..crazy in the good way, you know...

I don't know how much the next are "bonus points" but are something...
- must appreciate good (my) music..Led Zeppelin, Bob Dylan, the Stones, etc..maybe I'm getting too ideal for you
- Not stupid..must show some intelligence...must like going to the art museum, aquarium, plays, etc..
- oh, and as for kissing goes...has to do one thing, one word..not gong to it into it, but yeah, that has to be there...

Now of course there are "bonus points" and "Extra Credit points" the difference is subtle, but there....let me explain...meet a girl, she has a given characteristic I like, such as wearing a skirt..she gets a bonus point for that..it's a random thing..nobody gets docked points for not having those characteristics..it's just a slight preference sort of thing..but then the extra credit points are something that is beyond the norm, nothing I would ever ask for, but found someone who had it/was it/whatever, they get extra credit points...nobody asked them for it, but they went out on there own, put forth the extra effort and BAM...understand???

Extra Credit:
Basically pretty simple stuff..if you are an actress, or are extremely rich, famous, model, musician in the sense you are really good at whatever you play or are in a band, an author, famous artist/photographer..you know, something along the lines of that..

Now most of the time the girls I like are the brown/dark haired girls..breasts just a handful (all I need), maybe wears glasses...smarter than I, pretty girls to me.....and then there is the one girl every cycle to come in who breaks all those norms..the blonde haired, blue eyed, large breasted, ditzy girl...like Egle...but that always amounts to nothing (which is for the better) and I'm back to the good ol norm..

I think that's everything...but I feel I forgot something..who knows, well, whatever the case may be, those are just some things I'd like, not necessities, but whatever, it's late and I need to lay down now....

1 comment:

MarisolLef said...

hehehe what kind of cutie uses "ideal mate"? hahaha

oh boy, with that Bonus Points list... who are the Wagners? the serial killers?
"Now of course there are "bonus points" and "Extra Credit points"" that's adorable lol

Egle is such a beautiful name tbh
oh, I think I made a list when I was like 10 but then change the list when I was 15... it was dumb
I don't think you've changed your list on 2020, or do you?