Wednesday, May 19, 2004

Wanna Go For a Walk??

Man, tonight is beautiful out....I feel like a bastard sitting here wasting the night away...god, I could go out and do anything...but what...I could go for a walk, but I'm not in the mood to do it alone..I would want a dog to walk with me, to keep me company, someone I could talk to...a person would be alright too I guess, but I'm not in the mood for someone to rip apart my little world, then throw all there problems onto me...wow, as you can see I am definitely in the venting mood..and that last comment was not directed at anyone, so don't get all upset....I just want to see through my fog first, and with a dog I can do that..some random babbling insight from a person would kill me..as I walked, but if we were to sit and talk..I'm down for that...

complex I know...

but it's getting late for all my people round the globe, all crashing into their little beds and whatnot...but it's never too late for me..I've said that before, and I mean it....it's never too late for me to do something..maybe too early, yeah I can see that.."give me a couple more minutes, I'm trying to sleep here..." but never to late...

so the picturesque night will be salvaged, somehow...and hopefully soon..I'll do something for sure, just what I don't know...spur of the moment type of person anywho...

See You in My Dreams,
Jason Face

1 comment:

MarisolLef said...

"I'm not in the mood for someone to rip apart my little world" That's been my mood for 25 years lol
This goes to my favorite quotes

I like your venting moods, it's funny cause viento means wind in spanish. so venting vientos is what you should do with a glass of wine watching the sunset/starry night/rainy/snowy sky, of course sitting.

"some random babbling insight from a person would kill me..as I walked, but if we were to sit and talk..I'm down for that... complex I know... " not complex, I got that... like a call would freak me out but a text it's ok

oh yes, we'll all meet in dreams fo sho