Friday, May 21, 2004

Cheese on the Concrete....

Just a quick update....who knows how long it will be before I post some more...and I was on a roll too I know....

Let's see...today is Friday..I think it may be a movie night....lord knows I'll attempt that with a girl..but that'll fail (even though she said to call) and I'll end up doing what I do every night....

Remind me to order my mouse pad....mouse pad, who would ever have guessed....yeah, order that...

Tomorrow is Lasagna dinner party night....yeah, cooking two lasagnas..one very meat filled, the other very not meat filled....I've decided I'll be too exhausted to make desert so someone else has to make/buy a chocolate something....has to be baked too, baked chocolate and Merlot is an orgasm of the senses....

then after the dinner date, we will all watch a movie of my picking....and lordy will everyone shoot me for my picking....So Pete said he'd never watch another movie with Hugh Grant in it again, well he'll break this vow when he watches Love Actually with me...ha...ha..ha

but that's all I have on the screen for this weekend..next weekend there's a show...and yeah..that's it....wait, isn't there a show this weekend too??? oh my, well whatever....see you in my dreams ~ Jason Face

1 comment:

MarisolLef said...

oh yes, p-e-r-f-e-c-t dinner date. I like italian food, chocolate and wine soon much.