Tuesday, May 25, 2004

Have I Given Up...

on people, but hitting the head here I'd have to say my friends..well what used to be my friends...

why are certain things bothering me unlike ever before, what's the deal. I mean I am trying to do my best here, let this phase pass so we can get back to track like normal...

driving you to a point where breaking seems all but too certain, their annoying little tendencies spinning you in circles..and then they do something to show that they are:caring..that they are:compassionate..they are:friends...what gives..

so based on past experiences, I'll bite my lip, not let myself get pinned, stay out of the corners, even when those fuckers are pushing you in there...and keep my distance I guess, whatever works....just let the cycle take its course...

No comments: