Wednesday, May 05, 2004

Five Five Five...

Happy Cinco De Mayo to all..and for those of you who are blessed enough to be Mexican, I love you even more...or rather this ones for you..something along those lines. I sent a text message to some people in my phone book, and though it said "all" it was only 10, the max I could send out at one time, so if you got that, feel damn special..

Anyways, Here's a random bitching about the number Five...and music......what's with all the crapass bands with the number five in their name, Five for Fighting, Ben Folds Five, Maroon Five, etc....is it cool to have numbers in your name, like Blink 182 or Sum 41.....if so, praise me for my frickin' name..I've got a color a number and a day, what more could you ask for, and I've been doing it for a lot longer than these other fucks..."if using numbers in your name is cool, call me Miles Davis" yeah yeah.....whatever, I not only got a number, but there's a Five in it, as well as a three, which is actually the second most popular number bands use..so I just fucking rock, face that.

No comments: