Sunday, February 01, 2004

While I Was on the Subject...

Alright, the death post thing got interrupted several times, and the very beginning of this post got disrupted as well..I can't help it people talk to me online....Anyways, so who knows where this one will go....

I think I was going to reference zach for the most part..I think the first thing that comes to mind with death and what justifies a good person or not all comes from the "Jeff Wein Incident" which way do you go in that situation....people stood by the man's character and said he was a good guy, went to church, involved with the kids, a great man...and then there are those who stand opposed to that saying he was mean to the kids he worked with, gambled his life away, and then of course killed his immediate family...

so then, "which side of Santa's list does he go on?" that would be from Zach....yeah he was a good man all his life, he just had this minor infraction, so is he good? Does one bad thing rule out all the good things....But maybe an extreme bad thing like this could make him to be a bad guy, could the one last event be a marker for his entire life..But it doesn't fit..So just where do you decide to stand?

Well if you are the Lord, then your judgment is easy, he's going to hell, he did wrong (killed his family and himself..) he will get his punishment for those acts he committed..So then one is to say, wouldn't all the good things he did give him less of a charge? Maybe it was a slip?....

I don't know, I don't like how the justice system in America works, I mean capitol punishment isn't enforced enough, it's too lengthy of a process, it's just ridiculous..Let's follow the example of Texas ya'll.....People get off and away with too much shit...I mean I look around and it's almost as if we are living in an anarchist environment..There's so much shit going wrong with the world today I'm just waiting for another flood...

but look at us, the human race, we never learn, one flood got our attentions for a little bit, but we're right back to where we began, but we're living in a time with a non-wrathful god, so we're screwed...Humans have soo many flaws it isn't even funny...

so what, we should take it upon ourselves to re-instill that fear of god into the people, we need to start making examples of people, start throwing the book at everyone possible....Look we have the technology today to prove beyond a shadow of a doubt who the real killer/raper/guilty party is in more than 95% of all crimes, so then let's use that to our advantage....

I've said this before and it's pretty bold and yes it has some contingencies, but out right I say, "you kill someone, you should be killed too" now of course that doesn't go in cases of self defense and things like that, I'm talking murder one shit...I think if you intentionally kill someone and you are proven guilty, it's goodbye for you, do you want AC or DC? Now some say that's harsh, people can change and be forgiven..But those cases are small, and half of them aren't sincere, so to hell with them, literally...

Same goes for people who inadvertently kill people because of their own negligence...like in the case of a recent car accident.....If anyone in the car "deserved" to die, the driver would get the apple for that one, I don't know about the other two victims, don't know what their stories are, but the driver, as I explained before, had many faults against him...And because of his poor decisions and actions a fellow friend of his was killed..You know the funny thing is I heard he was on suicide watch..You know if I were the one to be on watch, I'd hand him a belt and turn my back....but then again, that might be getting off to easy, but appropriate...

you see the ting is we let people off too easy, and then they become a burden...Our jail cells are vastly over populated..Are too many people doing wrong, or are we just not handing down judgments like we should...I'm not trying to be self-righteous here, I'm just saying we made laws and have the power to do what we want with them....If we choose to make laws and let people slip slide their way out of any little loophole they can find, and we let them do that...just what good are we doing for anyone? Why punish only a minority of the people and let so many get by with only slaps on their ....

Granted I know that only God may judge people, and his decisions are final, but that's all about the after life..We still have some power over what goes on all around us...and if we're wrong about something, maybe shouldn't have hung joey bob because he was truly and sincerly regretful, then god will do with him as he pleases..It's like getting a judgment from one court, then going for an appeal in another...We're just pushing you through the system, just like school....

and you know, once we start enforcing our rules like we should, our jails will become less full (part of the problem solved, now all we have to do is work on the standards of living for most of them and tune those down a bit...), causing less of a burden on the taxes; and people will get the hint.."Hey, they do mean business, let's not fuck around anymore.." because honestly, half of the crimes are committed because the fucks know they will get either away with it or off easy..So let's make a stand and vote yes for the death penalty!!!

See you in Hell you bastards!

1 comment:

MarisolLef said...

And with that essay I say you 're accepted to law school :)
"Granted I know that only God may judge people, and his decisions are final, but that's all about the after life.." aww, I think you might be a good judge...

I think so too, if you kill someone on purpose you deserve to die (of course not on self defense, not on doctors who euthanize people, and else... you got me)