Sunday, February 01, 2004

This Isn't Good....
And no, it doesn't deal with death..well, not in the same sense as before.....

So how do I spend my nights and days off, well doing nothing good that's for damn sure...but I'm not doing anything..They say idle hands are the play toys of the devil, well, yeah, I believe that to be so...look what I've done in the past hours.....Anyways

So what exactly did I do with an entire day off, well I didn't do any where that's for damned sure, I sat around, like a loaf (though not bread, I ran out...) I read blogs, but didn't read my books, look over them, look over at them, maybe picked them up, but didn't actually read them, what a waste..Oh that reminds me, this is for a different post...

so here we go with what was on me......The things I do, wow....There are things we should do, things we know we should do, things other people know we should do, and still, it never happens, why? I should've taken your advice, but why can't I? I mean I know I knew better, hell I do now as well, why does this keep happening, why do I let it happen...

as I sit here, looking over it all, I come to the conclusion that there is no way to pin a guilty tag anywhere in here...I have every piece of evidence one could want, granted there would be some pieces missing, but given everything else it's almost irrelevant, and very doubtful that would be a missing link in this web of lies..I can't ever fathom how it happened

I suppose the only person in the murder who really knows what was going through their head was the killer (and I suppose the victim if they happen to pull a Lizzie Borden on you..haha, axe joke..splitting of the head..haha..ha..)but yeah, only one person knows what happened, why it happened, all the little details, and unless they come out and give the information, everyone else is left to speculate what happened....And I suppose this is how bad rumors get started..too many ideas with not enough details, so anything sounds good...

so now I'm just babbling...not a good thing, not at all....especially when I've been up all day, running low on fuel and being powered by my own hidden conscious..Yeah, well disregard this post just as I will, not only the post but every little thought that caused it, suppression..couldn't have described it better myself....

***trying to lock this one back into the vault, or the ghost chamber...let's just hope nobody pulls the plug again....***

No comments: