Tuesday, February 03, 2004

And not only that....

But check this out...I made a post, and it's not there...well not as I type up this one..what the hell..I made a post around 230 today (Tuesday) and it's not up now, 800...and who knows when this one will be published..and once it does go through ya'll think I'm crazy or something....well ok....

so today's date 02-03-04..how badass is that? Am I the only one who gets off on shit like this? It almost makes me want to be some sort of numerologist...like in the movie Pi..Anyways...Elizabeth brought up the good point I obviously overlooked, this won't happen again..well not in our lifetime..so don't just pass this up as another mere "date", it's something special..at least to some, so make it special yo..

oh, and this is great..I realized this the other night....but once again I predicted a future outcome in my life...Oh man when I realized what was going on, wit the proper wording, it all came to me..Damn my thoughts and everyday routine being used as an escape goat..Wow, thank you again..

I had a dream last night, crazy but not as messed up as elizabeth's dream...Anyways..It was something similar to what I've had before..Actually this would make it the third time I've had this dream, but it was a lot different from the first two..I think the beginning and endings were what makes them work together....But basically involves me and someone else (I'll give you two guesses who)...And the setting is on a boat, like a big cruise ship sort of thing...It's somewhere I've been once before, somewhere I had to or was forced to go..some school thing maybe, like Hoosier Boys State....but this time it's her turn to go..she's there for some reason, and either by coincidence I'm there as well, either on vacation or something like that...When I learn our paths have crossed I begin to do anything in my power to stay aboard, go to the same places, extend my trip plans, etc....

at first I'm afraid to go up to her, I try to get good timing, seeing if I should even show my presence, it's not spying, but I'm intrigued..Towards the middle/sometimes end, we eventually do meet up...and that's when my conscience gets to throw everything at me..In retrospect, the dream was an accumulation of the past three months..it was really messed up..It's something you just had to be there, it wasn't short, very long and drawn out, and I lack the details to type it out..I don't even think I could give a verbal presentation of it, but who knows...just parts that stuck out in my head I suppose....Feeling when I woke up: not good enough....

Another day gone....but I work tonight...got some things done, but half way doesn't really count now does it...still in the dark on a lot of things..got some mail sent out..planning my trip to Lansing (Illinois) sometime soon..very soon, well at least it needs to be done soon..I'm still playing the damn intro..I've organized somethings....the things I want to are in a place too cold to do any work in..so that's that...Good day

No comments: