Sunday, February 29, 2004

Oh Here's Some More For Ya....

Alright...I just experienced the next group of the reasons why RR is killing me...it's so stupid you'll laugh...

I just walked into the kitchen, looked for some food, I think I washed my hands as well, and I was talking to myself as I looked for the food..as I exited the kitchen I said coming out, not any louder than what I was talking to myself like, just said it along with my conversation to myself..."coming out"..that's part of the things we have to say..like when you go in the kitchen it's "coming in", leaving, "coming out", if there's a corner you yell "corner" whenever you wash you hands you yell "hand wash" or "washing hands" and everyone around you has to repeat it...

so onto the hand washing thing..Whenever you enter the kitchen/DMO area, before you leave you must wash your hands..this is not good for an OCD person like myself..I once killed that little bug of constantly washing my hands every two seconds and look at me now..it's' back full force. I swear my hands are going to fall off because I wash them so much..

And what's funny is I find myself at times saying or wanting to say "hand wash" whenever I do wash my hands out of work. But it doesn't stop there, I also say any other little thing like "behind ya" and crap like that....and you know what I realized..things would be a lot better if people did do that at work, such as target..I'm always saying those things in appropriate places and times, and it actually does help...

alright..so that's still some of why RR is killing me slowly...more to come...

1 comment:

MarisolLef said...

use hand lotion of those cutesy hands!