Monday, February 23, 2004

What the..who knows for what..

Alright..so why do people intrigue me so? Why am I offended by stupidity in the masses yet somehow are drawn to them like a moth to a flame? Why do we as humans, feel the need to analyze every little thing, well not most but some...Is it really essential to life..While we are out nit-picking every little thing, trying to figure out all the questions and making more questions, are we missing life in general..What is the real purpose...what is going on. I just get so frustrated with things sometimes..I mean it is in fashion of my character to do these things, but am I supposed to? Are we supposed to overcome our foibles? Are they really wrong, and to whom? Aren't we, in trying to correct these "wrongs", actually conforming to a mold. Making everyone the same, is that what we are supposed to be doing..doing with life, doing with lives, doing with our life? Religion, Governments, and cliques. Maybe the Nazi's had something..maybe we are supposed to be some superior race, I don't know about the blonde hair blue eye thing, but I'll go with it just because I am...

But yeah, we are "made" with our problems, our dysfunctions, and everything else, or abilities and inabilities..just like everyone else. Why do we feel the need to change that? That's what makes you you, not somebody else..hell even twins have something different about them..but this is getting me off my original point..

Why do I analyze things, try to categorize things, is it to better understand things, make me feel better, like I have an edge on it, I know what's going on..well not everything can be categorized, can be defined (again, why do we feel the must to define things, describe things..(like pain for example, you can try to describe it, but unless someone has experienced something similar, you really can do it justice.) feelings emotions, you can be empathetic, only because you aren't in their shoes..everything in your world is based off of your reactions to them..everything is different to everyone else..that's why you can't use a global system to generalize things with...yet we try...are we trying to be homogeneous?)

So why do I do this..I keep asking the same question, try to get me back on track..it's not working is it? I'm not gaining any knowledge from it, not that I can tell, if anything I just get worse...questions drive the hole deeper..and I'm off on a tangent I have no idea how I got on....to be honest, there's also been a delay in this typing..the first paragraph was interrupted..then I typed some more, then I left...then I came back and started typing again..you know how that gets me..

so people intrigue me..I wonder so many things about them, what they are thinking, why they think that..what goes through their minds..what causes them to make certian decisions...If you could make some process tree for each person, on each thing, that'd be badass..it could be done too...

then again I also like to analyze dreams...but again any "globally" used definition or symbols can only go so far..sure they work on a very general basis, but again, for each and every person it holds a different meaning...Everybody needs psychologists, we need more of them too..not just crazy people need them...everyone could use them, and it would greatly help the field of study..by making it all fit into some category of generalizations...anyways...yeah, I'm done for now, I got nowhere...

1 comment:

MarisolLef said...

How would you make process tree out of person? how?
try me, for example

I like this rambles