Sunday, February 22, 2004

So I'm Dying, Agian...

Well this has been going on for a couple weeks now, a couple equaling two, I suppose I could have just said that, but anyways..

So here's my deal, my damn stomach is killing me...literally killing me. I keep having this pain, it fucking hurts, the stomach feels like it is going to rip itself out and eat somebody Alien style...In a way it feels like I am hungry..And whenever I get the pain I try to eat, thinking I am hungry, but I'll start chowing down and boom, no matter what I can't finish it...I'm not hungry, and not I feel even worse, I feel like I am going to throw up..So along with the normal stomach pain of it ripping out, now I got the pit of my stomach going to up-chuck everything I just ate back out....

here's an example of when I could actually eat...I woke up, said, hey I'm hungry..Now if you know me, you all know I do not eat breakfast..very rarely do I , it's just not my thing...maybe a bowl of cereal if it is mid-day, but yeah....So I said I'm hungry...I decided to eat a bowl of oatmeal, thinking it will expand in my stomach and I'll be good...Well I ate that..then I ate a bowl of cereal..followed by a banana...a leftover piece of pizza, 2 eggs, four pieces of toast, random snacks, and I still felt like I was hungry...

even as I type this my stomach is aching for something...I've only had this two other times in recent history..about the same time of the year my senior year...and 10 months later when I was in college..I would attribute this to stress, wouldn't you? But what has got me soo stressed..more stressed than normal? I mean yeah I've got stress, but I handle it, it's all good..what has happened recently to push it all over the edge and cause this sickness? I really don't let things get to me, stress is never really a thing in my life, I just let it go behind me, I've got things to worry about, but being stressed out is something that really I don't partake in...so what the shit is going on? What will make me better? Why oh why is my stomach in soo much pain..ok that's enough, I'm going to find something to eat..

No comments: