Sunday, May 01, 2005

Stupid Stupid...
bad and mad...

this is just one of those days, where it exists but doesn't really fit in anywhere...

so after an *excellent* last night, what else could today bring? well naturally it would have to be some meloncholic surreal day. I awoke to Mindy's phone ringing, which was perfect timing for her to get ready for work...so I got dressed and made my way back here. I had a bowl of cereal, started to take care of random odd ends, but then made my way back to the tent and took a nap at 1..woke up an hour later - feeling as if it were several hours..barely believing what time it was I decided to bask in the glory of it all and go back to sleep..woke up at 3 and I swear it felt like I slept for a good day.

oh, I talked to my ex-girlfriend right before I took my nap..which was fun...in that waving your hand above and open flame sort of way...I think it went relatively well..well, as good as it could possible be without any connotation or indication towards a higher meaning..although one part of it all did kinda rub me the wrong way..I merely asked what her plans were for Wednesday night, and then I suggested her coming with me to see Carmina Burena in Chicago that night - just something to do, get out, enjoy, relax for a bit, get away from, and have a chance to hang out with me (the lord and master) because it's been something we have been trying to do for a bit now..she says that's nice and all, but what are my intentions..my intentions? are you fucking kidding me? To take you out to see a quasi-opera, get you hammered, then hammer you all night long like a make-shift pony...

let's be real about this all for a second. granted I did invite you out to the opera, but I didn't make any mention of some romantic dinner, a handsome cab ride, or anything retarded like that..it just so happens I will be in town that Wednesday night because I have free tickets to see a goddamn performance..AND because I am the nice person I am (at times) figured it would be a nice gesture to forward a free ticket her way..and get a chance to actually see one another....Jesus fucking Christ, she acts like I have some agenda for Brooke-domination...look, if I wanted that fucking country, I would have taken care of that long ago..but no, it's not happening....and how dare she have the audacity to think that's all I want..Jesus titty fucking Christ..

she explained saying how she can't get attached to me and whatnot...and so I promised nothing was going to happen, it couldn't happen, it is just one night, not a series of (unfortunate) events that lead up to some grand scheme...there are more than 300 miles separating us, and all we are going to have is a few hours..based on the past records, the odds are not in that favor..and I told her if at any time she did start to fall in love with me again, just verbally tell me so I could be a complete asshole (ie myself) and it would go away in the flashest of flashes...

anyways, I got to work, even early, surprising considering the naps and all..bit I worked, it was lame ass..got to see Shera, which doesn't happen all to often...she of course told me to call her some time *sigh* whatever, like those calls ever go answered or returned...I don't know what else happened..Erin's last day was officially tonight...he said his goodbyes, left..then came back half an hour later in hysteric just to say goodbye again..Ecco was split up in a weird arrangement..huge parties everywhere...everyone was generally pissy...nobody really tipped out at all tonight...Tom was pissed...someone had a bit of a seizure...I carried what is now my biggest tray full of shit back without dropping any of it (from the party of 38..)((which nobody tipped me out for...)) just a messed up night...I got out shortly after 11, and god damn was I hungry...

which is funny because as I got to my car I found the pink snowball I just purchased sitting in the center console just waiting for me..I praised myself as a genius and self-loved me as I ate the remaining snowball...but to go completely without starving picked up some wendy's on the way out of the lot..which confused me because did wendy's change their prices or did I just over charged..I mean I order the same three things off of the dollar menu..whatever, I was hungry and wasn't going to let some retarded spick stand in my way...

I headed straight over to Upland to where everyone was gathered for the evening..it..happened...that's all I can say...I filled my scalable quota for the night, that's all I'm saying, though someone commented on how I was being quiet, when in reality I was watching Seinfeld. spent close to 2 hours there before we kinda had to leave and everyone departed to Lauren's, except for myself...I returned here, not wanting to go to Lauren's, not wanting to come here either...but I've had my fill for pot-smokers and people for the month (and it's only the second.....)whatever..oh and the icing on it all was when I told Nicole I was going home, she asked why, I mentioned how I was sick, and sick of people, and something about how the potsmoke would just irritate me anyways...she then with a surprised look on her face said, "you don't smoke pot?" and of course I said jokingly, "do I look like a potsmoker?" - more or less making a social commentary on how a large portion of the college population smokes pot, not a defensive remark about myself..however she answered with yes...fucking awesome...

so here I made this post, continued to make the angry post which we have came to know and love..and spent the rest of the night wondering just what the fuck is wrong with people?













Without retards, the world wouldn't have anybody to run it...

1 comment:

MarisolLef said...

It sucks that the party of 38 didn't tip you, I mean I would understand if it was just one person, but a party, c'mon

Ps. also I'm commenting more since, May 2005 is one of the last months with 20 something entries aw