Friday, April 29, 2005

So I'm making it official...
I am sick?

I woke up today, and I had no intention on actually getting up any more than that...I wanted to call off from work - which when it comes down to it, the same reason I had for not going is what actually made me go in..go figure..all I had to do today is follow a server around for a shift..whoop-dee

the follow more or less ended up being a reverse follow - with me doing most of all the work, whatever. being at work, moving around, kinda got me going, but I knew I wasn't feeling it and decided after I got off of work to go and take a nap...

so 9 rolls around and I wonder how I slept for so long...I look at my phone and noticed Mindy called, but didn't leave a voicemail. so I called her back to bitch at her for that, naturally. during our conversation she kept trying to get me to come to some OG party tonight...one: I'm sick and just need rest..2: I am anti-social..and see: it's a going away party for Erin (and it's a guy...) and I could really care less about it, so whatever....

after the conversation was over I went to my norm of checking my email accounts..sudenly I grew hungry and cold..so to avoid both of those things I laid back down....I would have had a bowl of cereal, seeings how that's what I really wanted, but I recently ran out of milk..send some text messages, playing the pity sick role and I got responses...

Amber was nice enough to pick me up some milk, saying it was in exchange for the favor I did for her the night prior, but funny timing since we had a bit of a bad moment earlier before my first nap...she was definitely not in a good mood as she dropped of the milk; and there was nothing I could do about it. I finally gave up and she left. as that was happening I received a phone call from Lauren, who was throwing this party, and begged/demanded my presence...I tried to tell her I was sick, but that went over everyone's head.

well in light of the milk that I was given I was feeling better, and I knew it would make me fell better I *did not hint* to someone earlier that I was out of milk, it was more of a bitching, but had they gotten me the milk I would have been able to do their bidding..whatever...

I showed up, with the intention that I would be there for an hour at max, I really do hate parties. I showed up and there were a lot more people than I had expected, and I wasn't to fond of that..even people who never go to OG parties were there, creeped my shit out...so I stood around, took in some people watching, people tried to talk to me, but I didn't want any part of that. then Mindy found me and that's when things grew worse. I had to put up with her dunk ramblings for the rest of the evening..that and she wouldn't get off my lap so I was virtually pinned in the chair for longer than I had expected..the longer I stayed the more I wanted to be alone that night. I just wanted to go home and sleep alone in my tent..but Mindy didn't want that, of course.

so any attempts I made to leave the party went BFRDB, Mindy kept stalling me..regardless I brought her back ot her place, actually I followed her and her roommate back to their place. I stayed the night, but I wasn't happy about it. things are stupid.













"you're sad...you make me sad.....no?"

1 comment:

MarisolLef said...

"Erin (and it's a guy...) " lol 😂 whaaat?

"I stayed the night, but I wasn't happy about it. " that really doesn't sound good, red flag (?